Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why "Women don't respect us so why should we" doesn't work

Limitcel

Limitcel

Living martyr / Matthew 25-29

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1ejv7jb/why_women_dont_respect_us_so_why_should_we_doesnt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Even then, if people aren't giving you the bare minimum of respect, it is most likely because you have made a bad first impression on someone and they don't want to stick around you because of that.
They want us to be fucking cucks "It's okay if women treat you badly, you have to respect them anyway, its your fault" :foidSoy:
YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE RESPECTED AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A MISOGYNIST, ALL SOCIAL APPROVAL IS BASED ON APPEARANCE ANYWAY IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
I often wonder what these people have done to hate themselves so much :feelshehe:

Frustrated Head GIF

Bad first impression = not chad

i did not read one single word from their bluepill propaganda

respecting foids who hate you is masochism

The point is people judge on the first impression of your character
Your face is your character.

it is most likely because you have made a bad first impression on someone and they don't want to stick around you because of that.
Hmmm I wonder why foids get a bad first impression of me no matter what I do :feelshehe: