Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why women don't respect men who treat them well

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
If you understand the true nature of women you CAN'T treat them well since you are utterly disgusted.

Women think men who treat them well are low IQ and don't understand them.

Obviously they know they are garbage, why should they respect someone who is too dumb to see it.

They get bored like children.

The braindamaged gender

there's no reason to treat them well unless you're cuck

I do think most women are simply happier when they're submissive to a man they truly like. Which sort of translates to not being treated "well", yeah. It depends how you define well.

they know what they are. literal whores. giving them rights is retarded.

Women don't respect non-chad men who treat them well.

High value men: Whatever they do, it is an opportunity to praise him. When they respect women, it is 'aww such a gentleman'. If he disrespects, 'he's such an alpha lmao.. Still would like his attention though -insert retarded smiley-.

Low value men: When they respect women 'incel trying to be nice to get laid gtfo' and when they don't, 'this is why no woman want to be near you'.

Know your place in the world and you can understand the why behind everything. When you delude yourself to be a Chad and try to cook perspectives (a la, like how women function), that is how you reach low IQ conclusions like 'i don't understand women'.

Understanding women is so fucking hard
If you understand the true nature of women you CAN'T treat them well since you are utterly disgusted.

Women think men who treat them well are low IQ and don't understand them.

Obviously they know they are garbage, why should they respect someone who is too dumb to see it.

Women respect good looking men, wherever they treat them well or not. Stop with this dark triad bullshit

yeah I started treating them like trash and now I have a harem of pussy

Foids hate it when someone treats them well. They THINK they want that but they really don't.

yeah I started treating them like trash and now I have a harem of pussy
Stop the cap
They always say " i want a nice guy" am like bitch the nice guys are in your message requests for months
oh i guess the chad that treats her like shit has a better personality am i right

Last edited:
Only not attractive men treat women well bc they have to simp. Chad don’t need to simp