Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why women are so unfunny ?

NormieKiller

NormieKiller

Banned
-
I've never met in my entire life a woman who happened to be genuinely hilarious.

The only ones who can on a blue moon make you laugh tend to be landwhales or extra subhuman hoes with nonexistent SMV that have nothing to lose.

Do you know why ? Is that because in order for someone to be good at humor requires to put down the ego (thing that women cannot do) ?

There is no such thing

Because humor stems from trauma.

Because they're fucking autistic

NPC's aren't funny.

Becaue humor is correlated with IQ.

Being funny is a coping mechanism. Men needed to be funny to be relevant. Women just needed to exist

Because they don’t need to be funny. Most men need to be funny to have a chance in the dating market.

Women can go through life without ever saying anything interesting or of value. All because they have a moist hole.

Being funny is a coping mechanism. Men needed to be funny to be relevant. Women just needed to exist
Legit. Most males comedian got their way out of inceldom throught humor.

Humour requires intelligence and wit to construct and execute, neither of which women have.
It requires the ability to think laterally and originally.
It requires the ability to observe reality and offer a commentary on said observations.
Women are NPC robots, they have none of these capabilities.

Because men use humor to attract women, and charm. Women dont need that.

I’m autistic and even I’m funnier than women.

Which is saying a lot. You would probably laugh more watching grass grow than you would with me tbh.

Women literally can't be autistic. This is what happens when people talk with you no matter what you bring to the table.

"mUh vAgInA"

ThPOFUREFU

because pussystarved simps will always laugh at their lame ass jokes

I've never met in my entire life a woman who happened to be genuinely hilarious.

The only ones who can on a blue moon make you laugh tend to be landwhales or extra subhuman hoes with nonexistent SMV that have nothing to lose.

Do you know why ? Is that because in order for someone to be good at humor requires to put down the ego (thing that women cannot do) ?
Nice Avi lol

Because they don’t need to be funny. Most men need to be funny to have a chance in the dating market.

Women can go through life without ever saying anything interesting or of value. All because they have a moist hole.

Land whale or not,I've never in my life found a woman to be funny.Humour is based in an objective realisation of a situation which you can then satirize or just humour in some way.I don't think women have the capacity to do that.

Because they are full retard.

Because women lack the ability to delve into the realm of the conceptual:

I mean, in the objective sense, not in the sense they cannot handle empty abstractions.

Comedy is like any other art form. A good joke is based on a specific concept or idea, and this requires a masculine brain. Female comedians focus entirely on the personal because they have nothing concrete to offer at a conceptual level.

The demiurge literally designed them as NPC parasites that leech off of the players. The game was broken from the start because you rely on them for new players for progression. We're not happy with how the dev team made them so the human modders are working on their own patch.

Most incels aren't very funny either tbh

Why be funny when you can get anything by just existing

Its advantagous for men to be funny in order to find a mate and make him stand out adding to his attributes women through evolution really didnt need any of this in order to secure a mate so they didnt put to many evolution point into this area

This requires more insight in this forum

my opinion is that females have the tendency to laugh when they want to express attraction regardless of the quality of the joke.
so after years of this pratice they become unable to tell what's funny and what isn't funny.
basically they use thier laughs as IOI.
also this:

Because guys laugh at any joke they tell, so they never actually find out that they are unfunny. If a guy tells non-funny joke others will roast him and tell him to fuck off, no such thing happens to a foid thus she has no drive to improve.

They dont need to be funny, these sluts already have everything

this is the one good characteristic females possess. i wouldn't put down my ego in order to make someone else laugh