Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why women are rightfully not choosing normies anymore

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
In the survival of the fittest, an NPC normie is just a (much) lesser version of a Chad. And 1 Chad can impregnate 100 women.

For example a 5'9 normie with an uncreative normie NPC mind, who has narrow shoulders. Is just a lesser version of a 6'4, big shoulders, athletic Chad.

Why would any woman want children from the lesser version, when she can easily choose among countless Chads.

Exactly. I don’t get how people on here think that normies are doing just fine

cause lots of normies are in “relationships” that are basically controlled entirely by the female and little no sex actually occurs

Yes whores have plenty of guys to choose from on tinder

Since I'm 39, I've seen my normie friends go from being married or having long term girlfriends before Tinder came.. to nearly all of those women leaving once Tinder came to ride big dick Chads.

cause lots of normies are in “relationships” that are basically controlled entirely by the female and little no sex actually occurs
Still moggs me. I’m not even allowed to talk to foids.
Since I'm 39, I've seen my normie friends go from being married or having long term girlfriends.. to nearly all of those women leaving once Tinder came to ride big dick Chads.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. FUCK tinder.

I think you are right. I've heard a lot of women are telling their long term normie boyfriends & husbands that either the woman is going to get sex outside of marriage now, or she will just leave.
Still moggs me. I’m not even allowed to talk to foids.

A new term I'm pushing to represent us, is 'failed cucks'.

Guys who aren't good enough to be a cuck.

Last edited:
I think you are right. I've heard a lot of women are telling their long term normie boyfriends & husbands that either the woman is going to get sex outside of marriage now, or she will just leave.
Yes, as unrealistic as this might seem to most people, this is the future of marriage, being this high in demand, even a mere chad won't satisfy a foid, it's either be a cuck or an incel

what made me so adamant about the blackpill was observing the differences between normies and chads in relationships. My normie friends were starved of sex by their girlfriends, they would always brag to me excitedly when they finally got to have condom sex.

Meanwhile from what chads and chadlites told me, they got to fuck their gfs all the time. They didn't even see it as a big deal due to how common it was for them.

Yes, as unrealistic as this might seem to most people, this is the future of marriage, being this high in demand, even a mere chad won't satisfy a foid, it's either be a cuck or an incel

I think you are right even 1 Chad gets boring after awhile.
what made me so adamant about the blackpill was observing the differences between normies and chads in relationships. My normie friends were starved of sex by their girlfriends, they would always brag to me excitedly when they finally got to have condom sex.

Meanwhile from what chads and chadlites told me, they got to fuck their gfs all the time. They didn't even see it as a big deal due to how common it was for them.

Wow that is unbelievably sad and pathetic for those normies. I read a post on here awhile back when normies in a workplace were bragging because on some big holiday they did all this stuff to please their girlfriends and 'scored'.

I basically don't count condom sex as real sex either.

Game is over for below av. but nice to see normigroids get their chunk of suffering too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back