Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why whiteknight moralfags are odious and how the JBpill relates with the blackpill/inceldom

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
(I wrote this big ass response to the thread that got deleted so I'll make it into a thread so that it wasn't in vain).

First off, "lust for teenagers" isn't pedophilia. Pedophilia is sexually attraction towards PREPUBESCENT children.

Secondly, the JBpill is just one of many "pills" which are compatible with, but not mandatory, for inceldom or the blackpill. Young prime girls are better than old used-up roasties in the opinion of most men. The exact preferred age varies a lot, but yes, some men do prefer them really young, like me, I think 13-15 is the age a woman is the most attractive and desirable for a LTR.

Since we are in a male only, anonymous, blackpilled space, we can talk about our sexual preferences without fearing cucks and foids judging, persecuting and boycotting us. So it happens.

That said, I also feel attraction towards adult women, like most JBcels probably do. I have approached 500+ foids of various ages (all legal mind you). I'm currently at Tinder swiping everyone right without any matches. How am I not an incel just because I DARE saying young post-pubescent girls are hot?

The idea that liking JBs excludes you from being an incel is retarded and absurd. Having preferences =/= being a volcel/standardcel. I've approached ugly, black adult foids and got rejected. Even though I prefer good-looking, white and 13-15 foids.

Moralfags are odious because they side with foids and cucks against us. Why would you side with them against me only because I find young girls hot? Those young girls, as well as the foids and cucks, don't give a fuck about you if you're an ugly incel, and the incel movement 's reputation is already ruined anyway. Incels will never be liked by cucks and foids in an environment like modern western society. There are 0 reasons to try to cater to foids and cucks or to shame incels for displaying their normal sexuality, other than being a whiteknight cuck who shouldn't be here to begin with.

If you don't change your dumb views I hope you get banned or leave, yes (that was meant to the OP of the now-deleted thread).

Last edited:
Is @Alfen a "blackpilled normie"? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

tbh im a moralfag but not in the jb sense

I think we should return to just marriage and ban dating tbh

Someone said it elsewhere, but if they are good to bleed they are good to breed. Props to whoever that was.

They have the right idea.

Is @Alfen a "blackpilled normie"? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Na hes a blue pilled cuck
I despise white knight moral cuck faggots. Why do talking about teens trigger them so much more than anything i wonder hahaha

I don't give a fuck if she has boobs or looks fuckable, a 13 y.o. is a kid (both legally and mentally), she is not mentally equipped or developed enough to be having sex, especially with 30yo men. The same goes for 13y.o. kids. There are ethical boundaries that we all have to protect children, those apply here.

@Mainländer high IQ

tbh im a moralfag but not in the jb sense

I think we should return to just marriage and ban dating tbh
I agree.

I don't like the term "moralfag" that much, since I too have morals, but it already sticked to the meaning "person who judges and hates men for feeling attraction towards sexually-developed underage girls".

And I agree that a society that enforces marriage would be preferable to what we have now.

is it pedophilia if some lonely virgin missed out on teenage love and wishing he could experience it?

I don't give a fuck if she has boobs or looks fuckable, a 13 y.o. is a kid (both legally and mentally), she is not mentally equipped or developed enough to be having sex, especially with 30yo men. The same goes for 13y.o. kids. There are ethical boundaries that we all have to protect children, those apply here.
When exactly do women become mentally developed?

Women don't have any responsibility for their sexual actions as we speak. "I was drunk" "I didn't enjoy it" "I was coerced" Women don't have responsibility for their actions in our current society at any age but they have all the protections and privileges of adults.

Puberty has always been the marker for sexual maturity in every mammal that has ever existed, but not women because WE MIGHT HURTS THEM THEYRE JUST CHILDREN
is it pedophilia if some lonely virgin missed out on teenage love and wishing he could experience it?
Its only pedophilia if they haven't hit puberty

especially with 30yo men
Why?

If I had a 13 yo daughter I would prefer one million times more that she married one of my 30 yo friends who I trust than she had sex with multiple random Chads and thugs her age.

Last edited:
Get the fuck out you white knight cuck go back to reddit and appease people that won't ever do shit for you like a soy boy

When exactly do women become mentally developed?

Women don't have any responsibility for their sexual actions as we speak. "I was drunk" "I didn't enjoy it" "I was coerced" Women don't have responsibility for their actions in our current society at any age but they have all the protections and privileges of adults.

Puberty has always been the marker for sexual maturity in every mammal that has ever existed, but not women because WE MIGHT HURTS THEM THEYRE JUST CHILDREN

Its only pedophilia if they haven't hit puberty
I didn't say just women, male 13y.o kids are not ready to be having sex/kids. You are failing to take into account the fact that mental maturity takes more to develop the longer out lifespans and complex we human became. Sure 20k years ago when the lifespan was like 27y.o a 13-14 y.o would have probably matured by then (in sync with her sexual development) . Hoes not wanting to accept responsibility for their actions is a different topic. Moreover, the age at which women started developing sexual traits has been going down since we started using hormones on animals. You were 13 once, there is no way you tell yourself with a straight face that a 30y.o coercing you into playing with her roast beef isn't sick.

This is not even high IQ.
This is common sense plain and simple.

Lusting after 13 year old girl as a man in his 20's has nothing to do with Inceldom.

If you consider, yourself Incel because you can't fuck 13 year olds, you're lying to yourself.

I'm standing my ground on this. Anybody that defends this shit is a pedo. Any of you who would atempt to fuck after my 12 year old niece, god know what I'd do to you, incel or not.

I didn't say just women, male 13y.o kids are not ready to be having sex/kids. You are failing to take into account the fact that mental maturity takes more to develop the longer out lifespans and complex we human became. Sure 20k years ago when the lifespan was like 27y.o a 13-14 y.o would have probably matured by then (in sync with her sexual development) . Hoes not wanting to accept responsibility for their actions is a different topic. Moreover, the age at which women started developing sexual traits has been going down since we started using hormones on animals. You were 13 once, there is no way you tell yourself with a straight face that a 30y.o coercing you into playing with her roast beef isn't sick.

Women grow up sooner than they did when the lifespan was 35 years old. When I was 13 I wanted to fuck my biology teacher. I matured earlier than others, hit puberty sooner, some kids hit puberty at 17 (IF ONLY THERE WERE SOME PHYSICAL MARKERS THAT ALLOWED US TO TELL WHEN KIDS HIT PUBERTY and not draconian age of consent laws).

Why?

If I had a 13 yo daughter I would prefer one million times more that she married one of my 30 yo friends who I trust than she had sex with multiple random Chads and thugs her age.
I have a 10y.o sister, she shouldn't be marrying anyone, she is literally graduating from ELEMENTARY school. She can't even do proper math or write a proper essay , but somehow in 3 years she should be having 30y.o dicks in her mouth? It just doesn't sit well with me. 13 y.o shouldn't be having sex, period, getting pregnant at that age is just a disaster.

Lusting after 13 year old girl as a man in his 20's has nothing to do with Inceldom.

If you consider, yourself Incel because you can't fuck 13 year olds, you're lying to yourself.

I'm standing my ground on this. Anybody that defends this shit is a pedo. Any of you who would atempt to fuck after my 12 year old niece, god know what I'd do to you, incel or not.
Okay TOUGH GUY :soy:

I don't really pay too much attention to the pedoposting on these forums because most of the users posting those things are barely out of adolescence themselves. And usually when I see an anime avatar, I assume it's someone not older than 25.

That being said, you are not incel simply because you can't have sex with the women you want. You are incel if you have no opportunity for sex, period.

First off, you wouldnt do shit nigga,

Second off, you're niece is fucking hundreds of guys bro

Yes my nig, it is.
It's ok to cry about it but don't twist this as being involuntarily celibate.

That's inped, involuntarily pedophile.

There is nothing inherently problematic in preferring freshly ripened fruit.

I don't really pay too much attention to the pedoposting on these forums because most of the users posting those things are barely out of adolescence themselves. And usually when I see an anime avatar, I assume it's someone not older than 25.

That being said, you are not incel simply because you can't have sex with the women you want. You are incel if you have no opportunity for sex, period.
NO ONE EVER SAID THIS THIS IS THE OPS STRAWMAN, OP IS THE BIGGEST STRAWMANNER ON PLANET EARTH HE NEEDS TO BE BANNED FOR HIS BLATANT STRAWMANNING

I love these topics. It's always fun to read the arguments.

Yes my nig, it is.
It's ok to cry about it but don't twist this as being involuntarily celibate.

That's inped, involuntarily pedophile.
STRAWMAN, MAINLANDER AND OTHERS HAVE APPROACHED HUNDREDS OF LEGAL GIRLS, STRAWMAN ALERT STRAWMAN ALERT

Hoes not wanting to accept responsibility for their actions is a different topic.
I fail to see how. Foids in general don't assume responsibility for their actions and decisions regardless of their age.

Look at the average decisions foids make regarding their sexuality. Riding the cock carousel through their most fertile years with Chads and thugs and then settling down with a betabuxx cuck to reproduce; becoming single moms, etc.

So why must a man wait to fuck a developed hot 13-14-whatever yo foid because of her mental development? Such development into a mature and responsibility-taking adult person won't take place, at least in the vast majority of cases.

the age at which women started developing sexual traits has been going down since we started using hormones on animals.
Before, we had ages of consent like 10, 8 or nonexistent, and women were children until 13, 14. Now, women start their puberties much earlier, I personally know some who have started it at 8, and the AoC is way higher, especially in places like the US. Considering what I've already pointed about foids' mental development, it makes no sense at all.

You were 13 once, there is no way you tell yourself with a straight face that a 30y.o coercing you into playing with her roast beef isn't sick.
Why must it be "coercing" instead of simply asking or approaching? You are playing a biased, pre-conceived scenario in your mind. And yes, I wish a 30 yo women had approached me romantically/sexually when I was 13. I think it could have been a positive experience for me in many ways, and I don't think it's sick.

"Common sense"= status quo. This is not an argument. What's status quo nowadays wasn't some years ago and perhaps won't be anymore in some years. This status quo we have today regarding age of consent was brought about by Christian feminists. I don't want have to follow it personally, I don't think it's a good one.

I already explained this in the OP.

I consider myself an incel because I cannot fuck any fertile-aged foid, regardless of her being 12 or 40.

I love these topics. It's always fun to read the arguments.

they're pretty boring

every forum / news site / media just calls everyone on the "wrong" side a racist / sexist / pedo, all day, everyday, since trump

same thing on repeat forever

NO ONE EVER SAID THIS THIS IS THE OPS STRAWMAN, OP IS THE BIGGEST STRAWMANNER ON PLANET EARTH HE NEEDS TO BE BANNED FOR HIS BLATANT STRAWMANNING

im not even OP you retarded fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

keep drooling over kids you pedofuck.

Get the fuck out you white knight cuck go back to reddit and appease people that won't ever do shit for you like a soy boy
Jeesus, people like you disgust me, let me guess , your step daddy shove a big metal pipe up your ass when you were 13? Or maybe you had a 40 y.o roasty rub her herpes filled beef against your face when you were 10.

I fail to see how. Foids in general don't assume responsibility for their actions and decisions regardless of their age. So why must a man wait to fuck a developed hot 13-14-whatever yo foid because of her mental development? Such development into a mature and responsibility-taking adult person won't take place, at least in the vast majority of cases.

Before, he had Ages of Consent like 10, 8 or nonexistent, and women were children until 13, 14. Now, women start their puberties much earlier, I personally know some who have started it at 8, and the AoC is way higher, especially in places like the US. Considering what I've already pointed about foids' mental development, it makes no sense at all.

Why must it be "coercing" instead of simply asking or approaching? You are playing a biases, pre-conceived scenario in your mind. And yes, I wish a 30 yo women had approached me romantically/sexually when I was 13. I think it could have been a positive experience for me in many ways, and I don't think it's sick.

"Common sense"= status quo. This is not an argument. What's status quo nowadays wasn't some years ago and perhaps won't be anymore in some years. This status quo we have today regarding age of consent was brought about by Christian feminists. I don't want have to follow it personally, I don't think it's a good one.

I already explained this in the OP.

I consider myself an incel because I cannot fuck any fertile-aged foid, regardless of her being 12 or 40.
IF ONLY THERE WERE SOME WAY TO DETERIME IF A PERSON HAD HIT PUBERTY

IF ONLY THERE PRIMARY SEX CHARACTERISTICS CHANGED IN SOME WAY

RAWR GUESS WELL NEVER KNOW
im not even OP you retarded fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Don't even like girls under 25, im actually into milfs, you were the op of the post i was quoting
Jeesus, people like you disgust me, let me guess , your step daddy shove a big metal pipe up your ass when you were 13? Or maybe you had a 40 y.o roasty rub her herpes filled beef against your face when you were 10.
I was actually beaten as a kid by my dad

Last edited:
I have a 10y.o sister, she shouldn't be marrying anyone, she is literally graduating from ELEMENTARY school. She can't even do proper math or write a proper essay , but somehow in 3 years she should be having 30y.o dicks in her mouth?
Women's primary job in society should be being moms and housewives, not getting educated. Also, you don't have to know any of those things to have sex. It's pretty easy and instinctive. That said, yeah, 10 is still too young, I agree. 13 is not though, the conclusion of puberty is the indisputable biological sign she's ready for sex, and by 13, if it's not already completed, it's almost completed.

getting pregnant at that age is just a disaster.
To a random Chad her age who doesn't even have a job and won't even commit to her it is. To a stable older guy it wouldn't be.

Last edited:
I don't really pay too much attention to the pedoposting on these forums because most of the users posting those things are barely out of adolescence themselves.
Misnomers aside...

You came into a thread discussing "pedoposting" in order to claim you do not pay attention to it?

I fail to see how. Foids in general don't assume responsibility for their actions and decisions regardless of their age.

Look at the average decisions foids make regarding their sexuality. Riding the cock carousel through their most fertile years with Chads and thugs and then settling down with a betabuxx cuck to reproduce; becoming single moms, etc.

So why must a man wait to fuck a developed hot 13-14-whatever yo foid because of her mental development? Such development into a mature and responsibility-taking adult person won't take place, at least in the vast majority of cases.

Before, we had ages of consent like 10, 8 or nonexistent, and women were children until 13, 14. Now, women start their puberties much earlier, I personally know some who have started it at 8, and the AoC is way higher, especially in places like the US. Considering what I've already pointed about foids' mental development, it makes no sense at all.

Why must it be "coercing" instead of simply asking or approaching? You are playing a biased, pre-conceived scenario in your mind. And yes, I wish a 30 yo women had approached me romantically/sexually when I was 13. I think it could have been a positive experience for me in many ways, and I don't think it's sick.
It is coercing just because a 13 y.o is way more gullible than a 25 y.o. plain and simple. You could offer her a new iPhone and that'd probably be enough to get you pretty far with at least 20% of them. The AoC is higher because teens having kids has proven historically to be a disaster. The age at which puberty triggers doesn't have much to do with their mental maturity, just changing temperature can have a 10 year difference, females in alaska might start at 17y.o while those living near a a coastal tropical climate might start as low as 10.
And just because most women become irresponsible adults, doesn't mean they aren't adults. A 20y.o knows exactly what she is doing when trying to fuck as many chads as she can. Most 13 y.o don't even have those urges.

It is coercing just because a 13 y.o is way more gullible than a 25 y.o. plain and simple. You could offer her a new iPhone and that'd probably be enough to get you pretty far with at least 20% of them. The AoC is higher because teens having kids has proven historically to be a disaster. The age at which puberty triggers doesn't have much to do with their mental maturity, just changing temperature can have a 10 year difference, females in alaska might start at 17y.o while those living near a a coastal tropical climate might start as low as 10.
And just because most women become irresponsible adults, doesn't mean they aren't adults. A 20y.o knows exactly what she is doing when trying to fuck as many chads as she can. Most 13 y.o don't even have those urges.
Nature and Biology ultimately determine that, not the whim of human social engineering or emotional virtue signalling.

Why do women become mature at age 18?

Women's primary job in society should be being moms and housewives, not getting educated. Also, you don't have to know any of those things to have sex. It's pretty easy and instinctive. That said, yeah, 10 is still too young, I agree. 13 is not though, the conclusion of puberty is the indisputable biological sign she's ready for sex, and by 13, if it's not already completed, it's almost completed.

To a random Chad her age who doesn't even have a job and won't even commit to her it is. To a stable older guy it wouldn't be.
do you even know how bad the mortality rate is for pregnancies for women <15? its about 7 times worse, not to mention that a 13 y.o can't take proper care of a baby. They could literally be siblings at that age difference.

It is coercing just because a 13 y.o is way more gullible than a 25 y.o. plain and simple.
I disagree. This varies from person to person, wildly. Assuming the young girl is naive and gullible, as well as assuming the adult guy is malicious and manipulative, is just a prejudice. And I'd go as far as saying, a prejudice based on looks primarily.

If we were talking about actual children, like 5 year olds, yeah, it's pretty easy to manipulate them. But 13 year olds? Good luck with that.

You could offer her a new iPhone and that'd probably be enough to get you pretty far with at least 20% of them.
This would be just prostitution. I don't think prostitution is a positive thing but if the foid is already sexually active/promiscuous it doesn't make much difference.

The AoC is higher because teens having kids has proven historically to be a disaster.
Source? I think what's happening TODAY is a disaster, regarding the gender relations, birth rates, etc. In the 19th century when men married super young foids things seemed to be ok between the genders and in the family.

just changing temperature can have a 10 year difference, females in alaska might start at 17y.o while those living near a a coastal tropical climate might start as low as 10.
Again, source? As far as I know it doesn't vary that much depending on temperature.

First off, how do you know they know exactly what they're doing and not just following their emotions and primal instincts like foids do, and secondly, even if you're right, the end result is the same: a dumb foid making dumb decisions, so in practice, it doesn't differ from the young foid.

Why do women become mature at age 18?

Given current trends, I'd say most haven't by that age tbh. There is no clear age to define when exactly a person is matured enough to be considered an adult, as it varies but 13 is sure as fuck not old enough.

Lmao people like you are a fuckin cancer prancing around on your high horse acting all self righteous you sound like a typical TRIGGERED white knight reddit soy cuck :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I agree.

I don't like the term "moralfag" that much, since I too have morals, but it already sticked to the meaning "person who judges and hates men for feeling attraction towards sexually-developed underage girls".

And I agree that a society that enforces marriage would be preferable to what we have now.
and also arranged marriage

Keep getting triggered by posts from people you don't even know who choices don't even effect your life cuck tears soy boy :soy::soy::soy: GO PROTECT DA KEEDS DEY R ALL BAYBEEES

Lmao people like you are a fuckin cancer prancing around on your high horse acting all self righteous you sound like a typical TRIGGERED white knight reddit soy cuck :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
How the hell is this white knighting? you are an incel, 13 y. olds don't need protection from you, your face is repellent enough ... after all "that's for biology and nature to decide" as of the other pedos in the thread noted.

How the hell is this white knighting? you are an incel, 13 y. olds don't need protection from you, your face is repellent enough ... after all "that's for biology and nature to decide" as of the other pedos in the thread noted.
Might makes right is what will ultimately determine that.