Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why white western fantasy authors such cucks? Shit beta MCs, whorish foid leads, and cucked storyline. only do politics better.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have been trying white western fantasy books as over read the Jap/Korean/chink ones. And I have found them to have the almost same level of cuckiness of Jap MCs(give serial killer second chance type shit), have whore foid lead(MC's bully will have had the main female before MC :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:), also other cuck shit. They just can't do it correctly. How did wites who used to come up with Lord of the rings, star trekHarry Potter fall so hard? All their stories are fucking trash, exception of grim dark and politics heavy stories. All else they don't know how to write a good one. Especially incel wish fulfillment one

Imo it is likely the same libtard cucks who browse r/Inceltears are the ones writing these cuckold fag novels.

bro didn't even watch the right anime :feelskek:

Fags decided they needed to be more inclusive but it blew up in their faces cus their Sales are down.Also im not into books maybe try reading European Indian Arab etc authors?

maybe because pretty much 99% of new content whether that be movies/books/games/etc is made by kikes, not "whites"? fuck off

Fags decided they needed to be more inclusive but it blew up in their faces cus their Sales are down.Also im not into books maybe try reading European Indian Arab etc authors?
I have read mostly Asian books as Euros don't write good ones imo. Too cucked, too much description, not enough action/stuff happening in their stories. There are very very few Arab and Indian books. Haven't touched any of those so far and they are very small in number. this is because shitskin Arab and Curry cultures look down upon the arts at the moment. blacks and Hispanics also don't really write any fantasy stories, they have some but it is still shitty

I have been trying white western fantasy books as over read the Jap/Korean/chink ones. And I have found them to have the almost same level of cuckiness of Jap MCs(give serial killer second chance type shit), have whore foid lead(MC's bully will have had the main female before MC :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:), also other cuck shit. They just can't do it correctly. How did wites who used to come up with Lord of the rings, star trekHarry Potter fall so hard? All their stories are fucking trash, exception of grim dark and politics heavy stories. All else they don't know how to write a good one. Especially incel wish fulfillment one
Imo it is likely the same libtard cucks who browse r/Inceltears are the ones writing these cuckold fag novels.
Mainstream media bases itself in leftists opinion of twitter. This was pointed out by a comicbook author

maybe because pretty much 99% of new content whether that be movies/books/games/etc is made by kikes, not "whites"? fuck off
anything I dislike is kikes theory. u fucktard, most of the authors are pure whites more white than ur filthy ameriMUTT bloodline and they are the cucks writing these cucked shit stories

anything I dislike is kikes theory. u fucktard, most of the authors are pure whites more white than ur filthy ameriMUTT bloodline and they are the cucks writing these cucked shit stories
right. the sudden proliferation of shit like faggotry, strong women leads, nigger main roles, are all simply organic, and has nothing to do with kikery. lowiq ethnic trash fuck off

right. the sudden proliferation of shit like faggotry, strong women leads, nigger main roles, are all simply organic, and has nothing to do with kikery. lowiq ethnic trash fuck off
shut the fuck up filthy broke NEET. has the audacity to criticize me. keep being broke and keep watching your filthy nation becoming infested with the most subhuman low class Somalian niggers. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

haven't read a book in years tbh

German nihilistic philosophy for you mate. Stop reading such cucked material

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back