Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why white people care so much about racial purity??? I cant understand

whites are the worlds biggest mongrels tbh...they have mixed with everyone

This is what the average American will look like in 2060.

ODhmMjg2ZGFmMSMvNU5DUU9MdVI2VlgxUmNTQk1VcmtPaS0tSXZ3PS8weDg5OjU5OXg2ODkvNDAweDQwMC9maWx0ZXJzOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwczovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy8yM2RkODYxYTJkNDExYjRmOGViNWM5NGE5NTY3M2E2ZGRhMWY2ODlkNDhhMDg1MjIzZjliYzMxMjc2YjE0NDVkLmpwZw.jpg

Just race mix bro and spread some (((degeneracy))).

Its actually cancer now how pop culture and social media promotes this shit now.

If you think only whites care about racial purity you are fucking delusional.

Look at a country like Japan where foreigners aren't even allowed to own property. What white country is like that?

It's just a prediction by (((National Geographic))), but when we look at other American countries like Brazil, we can see it being a plausible future.
just be every race br0. could happen.
If you think only whites care about racial purity you are fucking delusional.

Look at a country like Japan where foreigners aren't even allowed to own property. What white country is like that?
true if anything whites care the least about racial purity. go to mexico its all mexican. go to china its all chinese. go to india its all indian. go to england its like half white lol. america i can see being not majority white just because we jacked it in the 1st place but places like germany should be fully white if they truly believed in white p0wer and followed ethnics example.

true if anything whites care the least about racial purity. go to mexico its all mexican. go to china its all chinese. go to india its all indian. go to england its like half white lol. america i can see being not majority white just because we jacked it in the 1st place but places like germany should be fully white if they truly believed in white p0wer and followed ethnics example.
You forgot about CIA in every country in the world; promoting feminism and other degeneracy from within. :feelsrope:

Hey I got some questions for you too Pedro. Why does everyone want to be white? Why does everyone want to come to our countries? Why does everyone want our women? Why does everyone operate on european beauty standards? Why can't you people just leave us the fuck alone? Hope that answers your (((question)))

Every race cares about racial purity more than whites. Whites are the biggest self hating cucks ever.

It's just flat out laughable that ethnicels are still trying to play the "muh racism" angle. I guess it's just easier to blame other people for your failures.

This is what the average American will look like in 2060.

ODhmMjg2ZGFmMSMvNU5DUU9MdVI2VlgxUmNTQk1VcmtPaS0tSXZ3PS8weDg5OjU5OXg2ODkvNDAweDQwMC9maWx0ZXJzOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwczovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy8yM2RkODYxYTJkNDExYjRmOGViNWM5NGE5NTY3M2E2ZGRhMWY2ODlkNDhhMDg1MjIzZjliYzMxMjc2YjE0NDVkLmpwZw.jpg
I wish I was born in 2060 we will be too advanced for incels to exist, might reincarnatemaxx

Hi fellow incels! I only want white foids! Don't you hate how these low IQ apes take our foids? REEE

WTF are you saying man Japan gives FREE HOUSES for foreigners KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :lul::lul::lul:
Hey I got some questions for you too Pedro. Why does everyone want to be white? Why does everyone want to come to our countries? Why does everyone want our women? Why does everyone operate on european beauty standards? Why can't you people just leave us the fuck alone? Hope that answers your (((question)))

1 - I dont want to be white
2 - I dont desire to leave Brasil
3 - I make 0 question of white woman
4 - Because white people colonized the countries
5 - Because your imperialist countries destroy our third world countries politically, economically and even military if we face your tyranny, so we tend to migrate to the imperialist countries to search for better lives.

Last edited:
Probably because whites are a minority.
There are way more asians, blac ks and brown skinned people.

Because rednecks fucked their cousins for centuries, so in America a lot of retarded rednecks were born and reproduced until today. The American sons of retarded rednecks are today's "race purists".

It's just a prediction by (((National Geographic))), but when we look at other American countries like Brazil, we can see it being a plausible future.
Kek. Brazil and latin country have the ugliest litter of normies. Racemixing is a gamble boyo. You either win big or nothing.

Kek. Brazil and latin country have the ugliest litter of normies. Racemixing is a gamble boyo. You either win big or nothing.
I am not against race-mixing.

low iq thread. rope urself

Because pure white people are the best-looking people on average in the world by a large margin and racemixing feels like desecrating it and ruining this type of beauty forever.

1540701503877 01
Brighton Sharbino pose brighton sharbino 37167945 600 900
1542584206481 1
Elle fanning

I'll never ever find mixed or nonwhite women as attractive as I find women like those.

Even for men, you sure can cherrypick some Jeremy Meeks's here and there, but they're a tiny minority that pales in comparison to the hordes of ugly nonwhites and mixed people.

Also, since I'm pure white (or at least very close to it), I can cope thinking that if I manage to reproduce with a white woman, my offspring will look like that even though I'm ugly. If I have a kid with a nonwhite woman I'm 90% sure the kid will be ugly, and 100% sure that he or she won't be as pretty as those girls I posted.

That's it, it's just about looks, like most things in life.

They don’t. You’re the one who is obsessed with race.

Hey man I don't hate white people for racial purity. I think every human on Earth should strive to have a pure bloodline white or not. The 'whitening' of some races by fucking people who are actually white is what I don't agree with, when you begin fucking outside of your race that is when you become garbage.

Others are hot but this whore is not beautiful, her white looksmatch already has an account here.
I would kill and die to even kiss a girl like that. She's a 9/10 to me.

she is UGLY bro, atleast imo

she looks like a fucking mutt,

I think she's attractive. I'd marry her if she was a virgin but JFL obviously she'd have been dicked down before looking like that in 2060.

Everyone wants a slice of the cake, that is why. Many see what the cake looks like then decide they want a slice of it too.

I would kill and die to even kiss a girl like that. She's a 9/10 to me.
You see, this perception of looks and ratings are very subjective.

I would kill people to shag that whore too, but she is no where close to other whores you posted.

I find this ethnic whore way more attractive than the second whore:

54b3d4a2e5c74facdd94b74ff2eea4d9.jpg