Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why? What do females even find in him?

Vyn

Vyn

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
-

Syrian ethnic fucks female white prison guard in Switzerland after assaulting and raping school girl​

The guy on the left attacked and raped a schoolgirl (not sure if he raped or not) goes into prison, hes a syrian refugee btw, then he fucks this swiss guard

Wtf is this shit even what is this bro

I could fucking kill this guy in a fight and he's ugly and short how does he get to fuck that guard

I hope its fake or something.

original thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/syrian...er-assaulting-and-raping-school-girl.1130149/

Sandniggers have a special halo in Germany. If you are a sandnigger there you cannot be incel

just be a rapist bro

just be churka

Great pERsonality

Sandniggers have a special halo in Germany. If you are a sandnigger there you cannot be incel
Crazy, I'm a sand but I don't look like him. There's something similar to that in France but you need to be brown, low inhib and tall.

The guy isn't attractive facially either. Awful eye area and hairline. But he's dark triad and ogre ultra masculine looking and some foids like that.

Gymmaxing does wonders sometimes

The guy isn't attractive facially either. Awful eye area and hairline. But he's dark triad and ogre ultra masculine looking and some foids like that.
Love to be reminded of the fact that some niggas here have beauty standards that are somehow more absurd then women's.

But there are self-admitted chadlites here, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Eurowhores will fuck any thugmaxxed Sandnigger or Nigger

Lifefuel for us Sandniggers. @Made in Heaven.

If only I was thugmaxxed
You don't need to have anything to back it up, Eurocucks will not dare fight back or stand up to you.

nigga is talking out of his ass, bitch joined yesterday talking about sum Chadlite :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I bet he just won't respond now

JBE strikes again

Dark triad pill vindicated again.

If only I was thugmaxxed
You don't even really need to be thugmaxxed. I used to know an Arab guy who was a total manlet and didn't look like a thug at all yet he had a blonde German girlfriend who was also taller than him. Sandniggers and niggers cannot lose in the west or in Europe in general for that matter

I used to know an Arab guy who was a total manlet and didn't look like a thug at all yet he had a blonde German girlfriend who was also taller than him.
No fucking way, nah I refuse to believe this, this is some bluepilled bs

No fucking way, nah I refuse to believe this, this is some bluepilled bs
Ye well ok he did look a bit like a thug and he had a good looking face. He was just very short

You don't even really need to be thugmaxxed. I used to know an Arab guy who was a total manlet and didn't look like a thug at all yet he had a blonde German girlfriend who was also taller than him. Sandniggers and niggers cannot lose in the west or in Europe in general for that matter
The narrative among the ethnicels on this forum that all western white foids are SS tier racial supremacists and purists is laughable when you take a look at reality

The narrative among the ethnicels on this forum that all western white foids are SS tier racial supremacists and purists is laughable when you take a look at reality
It's the case, from my experience at least. Western foids don't date outside that much tbh from what I've seen they tend to be tall white pretty-boy only or Tyrone

They're looksmatched.

Not really, elab if you think so, but even if that was the case women date up generally.
I was judging by photos. That female is mid.

white cunts will fuck anything but a white man, even dog ffs!

Things were so bad when women were legally and socially controlled. That was a cruel and crazy idea that just makes no sense. I'm so glad that that oppression is over so women can be free and independent, vote and make choices for themselves and society in general.

Syrian ethnic fucks female white prison guard in Switzerland after assaulting and raping school girl​

The guy on the left attacked and raped a schoolgirl (not sure if he raped or not) goes into prison, hes a syrian refugee btw, then he fucks this swiss guard

Wtf is this shit even what is this bro View attachment 1235799
I could fucking kill this guy in a fight and he's ugly and short how does he get to fuck that guard

I hope its fake or something.

original thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/syrian...er-assaulting-and-raping-school-girl.1130149/
Lifefuel for me he is short drakrtriad maxxxing is the cure for shortceldom but I can’t believe woman keep getting more damning year by year