Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why western men don't want to fight and die in wars for the kikes

They should recruit all those strong, independent kweens to go an get shot, crippled and blown up instead.

Let's just send foids.
.Let's make society collapse when men start literally killing each other for access to pussy.

They should recruit all those strong, independent kweens to go an get shot, crippled and blown up instead.
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

How it's different when during whole history young died for kings, overlords or dictators ?

I refuse to fight if I'm getting no benefits. I am fighting if I am promised Land, Women, government assistance and decent opportunities for my children

Why would I go die for a country that has told me that I'm the enemy for as long as I've been alive

Let's just send foids.
.Let's make society collapse when men start literally killing each other for access to pussy.
We see in Ukraine what actually happens in wars.

Seems like a waste to go to war. Not really keen on the idea of get killed by a drone or nade

How it's different when during whole history young died for kings, overlords or dictators ?
knights were the warrior class that did the fighting not peasants, and from thier view they would be fighting for thier whole kingdom and it was thier birth duty and they wanted to fufill thier high status they were born into

knights were the warrior class that did the fighting not peasants, and from thier view they would be fighting for thier whole kingdom and it was thier birth duty and they wanted to fufill thier high status they were born into
really ? it's too good to be true, knights were to less and more nobility but i don't have big knowledge

While it's true that Knights were a warrior caste, they didn't fight wars by themselves. Peasants also fought in wars as levies

Send them all to Gaza asap

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back