Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why were so many normies hyped over joker?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It has literally nothing to do with normshits. I don't see how a single normshit could possibly find anything relatable in that movie. Yet they were all so hyped over it and it sold tickets like crazy? Why was this?

It has literally nothing to do with normshits. I don't see how a single normshit could possibly find anything relatable in that movie. Yet they were all so hyped over it and it sold tickets like crazy? Why was this?

The media was warning the normies that someone was gonna go ER during the screenings

Pretty much because of the character

because it's just a movie, but a fairly dark origin story of a capeshit villian movie

Normies minds are controled by (their) media

Because it's the Joker, regardless of what they think they grew up with him due to Batman.
Less normies would've liked the film if it was about a random guy instead of the Joker.

Because COMIIIIIIIICS OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE COMIC BOOKKS AND BATMAN AND JOKER SOOOOOYYYY GOTTA CONSUME SOOOOOOOY

It's capeshit hollyshit
movie wasn't even good

Trying too hard to fit in.

The acting was pretty amazing tbf.

Because in Joker there was an anti-capitalist angle that pleased left-leaning idiots. Like how Arthur got his medication cut because of new healthcare policies.

Even Michael Moore liked the movie.

it's capeshit movie from a famous comics publisher after all

Because it's related to capeshit

Because COMIIIIIIIICS OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE COMIC BOOKKS AND BATMAN AND JOKER SOOOOOYYYY GOTTA CONSUME SOOOOOOOY
There is nothing wrong with comic books tbh, no im not a comic book fan or something but let people cope.

Many normiea low key also fed up and want to go ER on rich people and high status fuckers.

Because alot of normies actually have shit lives too. The really good life is for chadlites +

The same reason we have 3,000 bluepiller lurking on this site daily. The same reason ancient Romans hired cripples for house parties as a form of entertainment.

Because alot of normies actually have shit lives too. The really good life is for chadlites +
This. Many men live life worse than a roach.

Because they're told to be

It's one of the few moments in pop culture history where it's cool to be dark and grim, especially when it's represented by an iconic comic book villain
Because it's the Joker, regardless of what they think they grew up with him due to Batman.
Less normies would've liked the film if it was about a random guy instead of the Joker.
True. Would not hv generated that much hype and die down very fast

because the media told them to be excited about it