Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why were foids actually so "repulsed" by ER?

fakec3l

fakec3l

CONFIRMED FAKECEL
I've never understood why women were so repulsed by ER, even after watching all of his Videos he didn't seem like he had a personality so bad that foids would hate him. I'm honestly just confused why he was an Incel as a HTN, apart from his height (175cm).

he looked too much of a cutecel plus probably had a non NT personality too

He was a pretty boy so idk how he's classified as incel. A lot of "incels" actully have chad features. For example, Jake Davison, who probably only needed to lose weight in order to transform into chad due to his perfect hunter eyes.

iu

He was a pretty boy so idk how he's classified as incel. A lot of "incels" actully have chad features. For example, Jake Davison, who probably only needed to lose weight in order to transform into chad due to his perfect hunter eyes.

iu
He doesn't have perfect hunter eyes plus hunter eyes are overrated anyway. Davidson had almond eyes, you can completely see his upper eyelid and his eyes have a slight downward tilt. Actual hunter eyes look very aspie and have almost 0 upper eyelid exposure.

He doesn't have perfect hunter eyes plus hunter eyes are overrated anyway. Davidson had almond eyes, you can completely see his upper eyelid, hunter eyes look aspie and have almost 0 upper eyelid exposure.
Nope. He has hunter eyes. Even if they're not perfect, he still mogs everyone on this forum including lurkers. All he needed was to lose weight and he would've got every girl.
iu

iu

iu
Its just the fat that makes it look like hunter eyes jflll

Nope. He has hunter eyes. Even if they're not perfect, he still mogs everyone on this forum including lurkers. All he needed was to lose weight and he would've got every girl.
iu

iu
His eyes are pretty good I know, but they aren't hunter. Hunter eyes look retarded and alien, he actually mogs because his eyes aren't hunter. If you look at real hunter eyes you'll notice that upper eyelid is completely invisible and burried under the brow ridge with very low eyelash density. Davidson has dense eye lashes, his upper eyelid is visible, and his eyes really are shaped like an almond, look up almond eyes on google.

This is what hunter eyes look like:

Maxresdefault 1

They are overrated

height non nt mixed race not driving a Benz

most importantly he didn't behave like a thug how can he , he is the Supreme gentleman

JoinedJun 8, 2023Posts26

well he never tried dating toilets and always wanted a bitch to come knocking to his house and suck his dick plus he was a standardscel.
i bet some toilets are really attracted to him in real life but he didn't give her a chance because she's not a blue eyed aryan

well he never tried dating toilets and always wanted a bitch to come knocking to his house and suck his dick plus he was a standardscel.
i bet some toilets are really attracted to him in real life but he didn't give her a chance because she's not a blue eyed aryan

He looked chinky and not in a tolerable way
You can see the jungle asian in him

I've never understood why women were so repulsed by ER, even after watching all of his Videos he didn't seem like he had a personality so bad that foids would hate him. I'm honestly just confused why he was an Incel as a HTN, apart from his height (175cm).
He was a manlet with a shit frame, reading his manifesto I'm not sure he ever approached a foid, probably wouldn't make a difference anyway