Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why we will never be successful at anything

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
1. We are ugly

But more importantly, we don't have any social value. Look at a YouTube documentary about any successful person within music, acting or business etc. Even if they grew up dirt poor there is always a common element. In their early years, they always somehow bump into people slightly above them in the hierarchy within their field, who take a liking to them and then introduce them to people who're one further rung above - and so they climb.

The story always goes that for example a rapper starting out in the 90's happens to meet a local small time radio DJ in a club, who listens to his records, likes him, introduces him to a sound engineer, who in turn introduces him to the owner of a recording studio where he records his first single. That single is then heard on the obscure radio station by coincidence by a big time record producer who happens to drive through Atlanta or whatever, he likes it, contacts the rapper and his career starts to take off. The important things to stress here is that the rapper would have had to be appealing as a person, as well as talented to be able to be placed in this web of encouraging connections. It's all about knowing a guy who knows a guy who can further your career.

When it comes to incels, no matter how talented we are, we don't have chance encounters in some underground bar with influential people because we're rotting in our mother's basements. And even if we met someone who liked our stuff, they wouldn't be interested in introducing us to someone because we are visually ugly - we're a bad product. We don't sell.

Even doing something nerdy like creating Facebook or other start ups, requires a lot of networking, collaboration, meetings with investors. Most of us don't even have friends or talk to anyone IRL, how would we go about building a company, even if we were coding geniuses?

We are doomed to be mediocre at very best. No face = no social clout.

brutal fate of ldarmaxxing

Great points by OP. And by extension, someone with less talent and better looks can get more attention from those who can help him and thus pull ahead.

Great points by OP. And by extension, someone with less talent and better looks can get more attention from those who can help him and thus pull ahead.
True, there's probably a lot of untapped incel-potential, but it's impossible for it to see the light because of us rotting and looking the way we do of course.

Successful ugly people will always be seen as overcompensating anyways

Greatly put OP.

Well said. Another thing is that successful people never struggle to get girlfriends even when poor. When that part of your life is just always taken care of with no effort, it makes you happier and makes it much easier to focus on other areas of your life

1. We are ugly

But more importantly, we don't have any social value. Look at a YouTube documentary about any successful person within music, acting or business etc. Even if they grew up dirt poor there is always a common element. In their early years, they always somehow bump into people slightly above them in the hierarchy within their field, who take a liking to them and then introduce them to people who're one further rung above - and so they climb.

The story always goes that for example a rapper starting out in the 90's happens to meet a local small time radio DJ in a club, who listens to his records, likes him, introduces him to a sound engineer, who in turn introduces him to the owner of a recording studio where he records his first single. That single is then heard on the obscure radio station by coincidence by a big time record producer who happens to drive through Atlanta or whatever, he likes it, contacts the rapper and his career starts to take off. The important things to stress here is that the rapper would have had to be appealing as a person, as well as talented to be able to be placed in this web of encouraging connections. It's all about knowing a guy who knows a guy who can further your career.

When it comes to incels, no matter how talented we are, we don't have chance encounters in some underground bar with influential people because we're rotting in our mother's basements. And even if we met someone who liked our stuff, they wouldn't be interested in introducing us to someone because we are visually ugly - we're a bad product. We don't sell.

Even doing something nerdy like creating Facebook or other start ups, requires a lot of networking, collaboration, meetings with investors. Most of us don't even have friends or talk to anyone IRL, how would we go about building a company, even if we were coding geniuses?

We are doomed to be mediocre at very best. No face = no social clout.
Tldr : our subhuman genetics

The thing is we should not have to bow to these so called better people; we have the right to harm them if they act stupid.

Success is subjective. So no i personally see myself for the first time in my life succeeding.

And even if we met someone who liked our stuff, they wouldn't be interested in introducing us to someone because we are visually ugly - we're a bad product. We don't sell.
I knew someone who has a similar interest to a hobby I am passionate about. I was clearly better than him by a long shot and knowing this, he treated me with disdain simply because of his skill issue. Also he has a better social standing and normie support group while I'm only a skillmaxxed subhuman with no connections. I once posted my work on soycial media (during my bluepill years) and i only got 3 reactions. This fucker posts something that is very generic and bland (a shitty replica of a gun design concept from a game), and got over 5 dozen reactions alongside comments that are flattering his shitty output. I still cope with maxxing out skills that I have up to this day knowing that nobody would even give a shit, meanwhile statusmaxxed normies get endless adoration irregardless of how good they are at what they do.