Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why we refer to ourselves as subhuman.

sweet.trip

sweet.trip

Greycel
Because we are.

IT users/normeis get mad when we refer to ourselves as subhuman,manlet, LTN, terms like that. So I am here to offer an explanation.

To be an incel means you are completely rejected by society for some reason. It could be that you are in the bottom percentile lookswise, heightwise, or you are ND and can't fit in with NTs, or a combination of those 3 things. Any one of those things will make you a subhuman, and thus impossible for you to fit into society. Not fitting into society is truly isolating (women could never understand).

And where do we deal with this isolation? Incels.is. One of the few places people like us can converse without being mocked. A place where we all come together for the same reason. Being an incel. And thus everyone here is subhuman.

When Someone talks about being subhuman, or manlet, or ltn, it connects us. Because it is something we can all relate to. We are all subhumans here thus we all fit in only here. It is consoling to talk about being subhuman here, because we are the only ones who can understand the pain of what it means.

I fear neither me nor you can give an opinion on this without being insulted
this is the brutal reality of a greycel

When your face and your bones are literally smaller, more narrow and more frail than any other man around you, you are literally below them as a human.

I wouldn't consider myself a subhuman if women didn't treat me like I'm one, I can tell you that

why is this GrAY saying 'we' after he's been here for one day jfl

who died and made this GrAY the spokesperson of .IS

I fear neither me nor you can give an opinion on this without being insulted
this is the brutal reality of a greycel
I'm not going to post a lot because I have to study a lot, and would prefer not to ruin my digital footprint too much, so I plan to just make a high quality post every now and then. hopefully the more seasoned users of .is recognize that and look past my low post count.

I'm not going to post a lot because I have to study a lot, and would prefer not to ruin my digital footprint too much, so I plan to just make a high quality post every now and then. hopefully the more seasoned users of .is recognize that and look past my low post count.
sounds like a good plan tbh, wish I could do it too but I already ruined my digital footprint here and on .org

Glow harder Infiltrator and I can save some money on the light bill, maybe mention IT a couple more times and appeal to the crowd fallacy with us and we, I don't mind your low postcount i'm sure you'll lurk moar faggot.

ToneLaugh