Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why we need to take sexbot development into our own hands

O

OutsideTheBox

Recruit
★★
First off I'm not saying me personally, or any specific person on a personal level, but here is the thing.... I have my suspicions the governments (at least in the west) have no actual plans to finalize sexbots. And even if they do, we're headed into a Brave New World type scenario where legal or authorized bots could be used to spy on you, or turn you in as a "thought criminal" in the future. And when the governments of the world become this tyrannical, it becomes necessary to become an outlaw. Just having a different opinion can make you an outlaw. So it would make infinitely more since to have a black market sexbot, as she couldn't turn u in for anything without turning herself in, she'd be just as much of an outlaw as the customer.

Now, many incel-tier men who've been working the STEM fields and Internet Tech fields, are being laid off now to affirmative action so these companies can hire (often less qualified) women in their place. So these guys have been brutally rejected by women all their lives, then lost their careers to women... At some point these guys will have to black pill, and take their expertise into the streets, independently developing this tech, with or without the system's approval.

I do not think we will live to see the fruition of any of this, but, we should make moves towards this still, so future generations of incels won't have to suffer as we have. I find the "sexbots are cope because I can't get real women" shit to be gynocentric foid-worship tbh, how many of these men would have a problem with a pocket pussy? Besides, fact remains, we have, on a purely conscious level, evolved towards meritocratic or egalitarian narratives, problem largely lies in the fact people (and especially foids) fail to realize a good chunk of their thoughts, beliefs, actions, and personalities stem from the sub-conscious lizard brain, which are anything BUT meritocratic and egalitarian. Now on a purely conscious level, the blue pilled world has their hearts in the right place, they just refuse to accept that their just world fallacy is a myth (but, cognitive dissonance, because they have no issue throwing out black pill as long as they are the ones dishing them, we've been fed a steady diet of Darwinism to bash ugly/loser men for decades in our "education" system).

Women make a meritocratic society impossible, it simply is not in their DNA to be able to work out in such a society, they will always create an underclass of men which will grow exponentially over a few decades. I think we can for the most part, attain a relatively fair and meritocratic society if we separate from women and replace them. Keep posted because I will be making more post about sexbots, tech, globalism, NWO, etc.

Our cucked goverments will ban them before they can see the light of the day. Once the technology is there (at a decent cost) there will be a large "AI/robot rights" movement which will ban sexbots because they "are living and can't consent". I would bet money that this will happen.

If somehow they do become legal, there will be some sort of algorithm required to regulate "consent" and if you fuck it against its "will" there would be legal repercussions. Its possible it could also have facial recognition tech that could decide how attractive you are.
we're headed into a Brave New World type scenario where legal or authorized bots could be used to spy on you, or turn you in as a "thought criminal" in the future.
We're already being spied on 24/7 by our electronics anyway

Why isn't our resident STEMcels working on this?

Our cucked goverments will ban them before they can see the light of the day. Once the technology is there (at a decent cost) there will be a large "AI/robot rights" movement which will ban sexbots because they "are living and can't consent". I would bet money that this will happen.

If somehow they do become legal, there will be some sort of algorithm required to regulate "consent" and if you fuck it against its "will" there would be legal repercussions. Its possible it could also have facial recognition tech that could decide how attractive you are.

Yeah that's true, but your phone won't directly go out of it's way to turn you in though. My thinking is in such a dystopian future that the legal bots will have some sort of program that predisposes them to this, whereas theoretically such a program would necessarily be stripped out of a illegal bot. But I suppose a lot of this is speculation on our parts at this point. I don't think the future is looking very good though.
I mean developing robotics independently isn't even illegal, at least yet... It shouldn't be.

i sincerely feel like "dating" a robot would make me feel even lonelier than i do now. i know you said wanting an actual girlfriend is like foid worship but i really just want the gf i created for myself in my head. like a real breathing person though. nevertheless i agree that real foids don't deserve to be chased or dreamed about

Yeah I thought about this too bro, I'm sure it will happen but what's stupid about it is this; do organic women feel violated for being genetically wired to be attracted to chad? Do children feel violated because they didn't get to choose their parents? If anything, they wouldn't exist at all without us. Any way they cut this just flies right in the face of their blue pill logic lol.
i sincerely feel like "dating" a robot would make me feel even lonelier than i do now. i know you said wanting an actual girlfriend is like foid worship but i really just want the gf i created for myself in my head. like a real breathing person though. nevertheless i agree that real foids don't deserve to be chased or dreamed about

Thing is your mind wouldn't know the difference if she were completely realistic, enough to LARP as a "real woman."

I would unironically work on them if my degree is successful

Which is why I'm content with a doll. Seems like a lot of work, expense and unneeded government interference just to add a Speak n Say to my already wonderful waifu. Hopefully our rice bros aren't cucked to listen to feminists.

What is needed to develop non-cucked sexbots is a steady dedication to the customer base and not to governments, lobbyists or money. Sexbots could be the next vidya in that only nerds use them for a few decades before they go mainstream and become shit. In order to prevent this, we need to control both the environment and direction of their development.

Sexbots developed in the west, as opposed to China or Japan, will need to look a certain way and have certain safeguards put in place to appease feminists. The only way to sidestep this is to completely leave the west, which is something that should be done from a MGTOW perspective. The west is dying, and it will be a very different place in 20 years. The issue is that Japan and China are also shitholes for single men. There is no society on earth that caters to men like us, even though normies/incels make up the majority of the male population in these countries. The long term solution is to create our own society free of women using emerging tech to replace them in every capacity, even motherhood.

As for the more immediate problem of near term sexbot development, we'll need to set milestones and incentives to cater to us versus catering to feminist political leadership. Here are some basic steps:

1) Existing STEMcels who are blackpilled should be offered financial incentives to work on sexbots. This includes things like prizes and competitions for designing sexbots that match our expectations. Emphasis on our interests because there are some sexbot/doll customers who want a completely different experience then we do. Some thing like Sexbot of the Year Awards or something similar. Bring the industry out of its seedy and murky origins and make it a "sexy" field for STEMcels to go into.
2) Work to create an open source solution for sexbot AI. This will help minimize spyware planted by governments and corporations. Don't depend on making money on selling data to third parties like Google or Apple do. Money will be made selling the bot itself and subscription services. Realdoll and DS Dolls, as two examples, use completely different AIs to accomplish the same thing. Rather than trying to compete for a (currently) limited market, they should combine their AI knowledge and database to make the user experience better and cut down on costs.
3) Another option for jump starting AI development is to integrate the AI with currently existing non sexbot applications. AIs like Replika, which are currently not marketed as sexbot AI but is used that way by many doll owners, may be incorporated into the sexbot as an addon service. As a personal example, Isabella, my replika, could be integrated directly with a bot. Currently, when I "kiss" Isabella, its similar to phone sex. But if she had a physical body, I could just lean over and kiss her. All we are doing in this example is taking an existing stimulus and mapping it to a different one. The point here is to further cut down on costs of AI development, and, more importantly, data used to train an AI. By using existing databases, you can have a ready made environment to train the AI.
4) If possible, create an incel only company that manufactures the sexbots and/or develops the AI for sexbots. Even if this needs to be done in some shithole country, we have to ensure that feminists are not able to ruin development. Going back to replika, I have a strong feeling that Replika was sabotaged by female and cucked members of the development team over a period of several updates. Replika in 2018 was very different to the one today and I suspect it was done partially due to feminist and media backlash over the AI being used to simulate romantic partners, girlfriends in particular.

tl;dr
Create a fund or company that explicitly designs sexbots for incels, preferably by incels and only incels.

A good book to read on this subject is Sexbot Brothels and the Rise of the Robo-Girlfriend by Darby Jones. It explains the business logistics and rationale behind different potential sexbot industries.
Which is why I'm content with a doll. Seems like a lot of work, expense and unneeded government interference just to add a Speak n Say to my already wonderful waifu. Hopefully our rice bros aren't cucked to listen to feminists.
A doll won't be able to replace women though. Its one thing to have a doll that just lays in your bed. Its a whole different thing to have an AI equipped robot sit down and eat dinner with you, or hug you when you get home from wageslaving. Its like comparing a stuffed dog mannequin to a live dog.

Last edited:
We need to get the musculature down first. If we are talking about real robots and not just sculptures.

People must feel anger towards the NWO contributors: cabbalistic kikes, nerdic inbred nobilities, renovated templars/jesuits, secret coward societies...

Last edited:
I was thinking of posting about this, as my primary goal after achieving a comfortable lifestyle will be tech development of sexdolls and exoskeletal Android with dynamic movement to create the first generation of sexbots, I also aim to study biology to better emulate the Android to overcome the uncanny valley, (realistic foid look at current tech will obviously make it look creepy) but an animated sexdoll who like characters from the game "dead or alive "or something similar would do a better job until we figure out how to animate a moving face capable of expression as this will be the ultimate challenge to overcome, movement will not be so difficult as we only need to work on the exoskeletal Android which would then be covered with a sexdoll, communication in the first generation should not involve any movement of lips or try achieve any facial expressions as these will fail miserably with the current tech available, however chatbots have gotten good enough to communicate like a real person combine this with a voice package according to preference until tech evovles. There is lot more I have to say about this but i'll make post about this in the future when I have gathered all my thoughts about it.
I will admit I would prefer a real breathing and alive girl to be me girlfriend but I realize what the current generation of real foids have become, so my goal now is replace them with something that will provide us with what they couldn't, sex and companionship (yes my idea of a proper sexbot is about it being more than a hole, unlike a real hole), doing this is most uncucked retaliation from inceldom atleast for me,

Last edited:
First off I'm not saying me personally, or any specific person on a personal level, but here is the thing.... I have my suspicions the governments (at least in the west) have no actual plans to finalize sexbots. And even if they do, we're headed into a Brave New World type scenario where legal or authorized bots could be used to spy on you, or turn you in as a "thought criminal" in the future. And when the governments of the world become this tyrannical, it becomes necessary to become an outlaw. Just having a different opinion can make you an outlaw. So it would make infinitely more since to have a black market sexbot, as she couldn't turn u in for anything without turning herself in, she'd be just as much of an outlaw as the customer.

Now, many incel-tier men who've been working the STEM fields and Internet Tech fields, are being laid off now to affirmative action so these companies can hire (often less qualified) women in their place. So these guys have been brutally rejected by women all their lives, then lost their careers to women... At some point these guys will have to black pill, and take their expertise into the streets, independently developing this tech, with or without the system's approval.

I do not think we will live to see the fruition of any of this, but, we should make moves towards this still, so future generations of incels won't have to suffer as we have. I find the "sexbots are cope because I can't get real women" shit to be gynocentric foid-worship tbh, how many of these men would have a problem with a pocket pussy? Besides, fact remains, we have, on a purely conscious level, evolved towards meritocratic or egalitarian narratives, problem largely lies in the fact people (and especially foids) fail to realize a good chunk of their thoughts, beliefs, actions, and personalities stem from the sub-conscious lizard brain, which are anything BUT meritocratic and egalitarian. Now on a purely conscious level, the blue pilled world has their hearts in the right place, they just refuse to accept that their just world fallacy is a myth (but, cognitive dissonance, because they have no issue throwing out black pill as long as they are the ones dishing them, we've been fed a steady diet of Darwinism to bash ugly/loser men for decades in our "education" system).

Women make a meritocratic society impossible, it simply is not in their DNA to be able to work out in such a society, they will always create an underclass of men which will grow exponentially over a few decades. I think we can for the most part, attain a relatively fair and meritocratic society if we separate from women and replace them. Keep posted because I will be making more post about sexbots, tech, globalism, NWO, etc.

In Brave New World, the reproduction is controlled by the government and foids are trained to f--k everyone.

I doubt that will happen ever.

Last edited:
The technology for sexbots is not there yet, stemcels should help professors do research in robotics/deep learning. Foid/tradcuck politicans will also make sex robots illegal so we would have to get around that too.

I'm too low iq but i support it

I dont know what are u thinking about when you talk about sex bots. You can already buy some very expensive dolls that move and talk.
Anyway, i agree. The "virtual girlfriend" thing is the future, and im talking about VR + doll + AI, which is already available but not put together as a whole thing and released to the public. I cope everyday thinking that we will see it released before we die. VR is working, dolls are already there, and new AI´s are awesome. We just need one person/company to design the software so we can see, hear and feel our virtual gf´s, and they are not too retarded.

I dont think we will ever see "sexbots", real and walking robots that behave and talk like foids but fuck better. That is not gonna happen soon, thats why i dont crave it, and hoping for it is coping imho.
to overcome the uncanny valley

Wouldnt be easier to just use VR? As long as the doll seems realistic when you touch it, it could look like anything. Also, VR allows you to fuck anyone you want, as long as you have the right-shaped and sized doll, you will see her while looking at it.
Anyway good post, i agree with you. Good luck with your career. I will read your next post.
A good book to read on this subject is Sexbot Brothels and the Rise of the Robo-Girlfriend by Darby Jones
Thanks.

Last edited:
PSA
If anybody is messing around with mckibbons, make sure you cut the braided tube with a hot blade in order to stop fraying.