Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Why We Blame Women for The Masculinity Crisis"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★

Thoughts on this soyfag video and its coping, pseudointellectualmaxxing Balkancel creator?

I'll admit, I didn't even make it to the middle of the video. When he quoted some irrelevant, long-dead French philosopher and said that, "in Gen Z speak:soy:", what is happening is that "Women can now set the standards, and men are failing to pass even the bare minimum:soy::soy:", I knew what bullshit he was about to spew, since we've heard it a million times already.

Also, him endlessly specifying that he's talking about "cis" men and women:feelskek:.

I didn't even believe it's possible for a Balkaner to be this soyed and US-style-liberal:feelskek::feelskek:.

Logically untangling hysteric nonsense is pointless.

It is womens fault for having unattainable standards.
The standards women pretend to have like "He won't beat me and rape my dog" kind of standards they pretend that men don't meet is an obfuscation from being a shallow whore that refuses to date themselves in male form (looksmatch / lifematch).

Men will do anything for pussy or a girlfriend, there is no 'merit' problem.

Logically untangling hysteric nonsense is pointless.

It is womens fault for having unattainable standards.
The standards women pretend to have like "He won't beat me and rape my dog" kind of standards they pretend that men don't meet is an obfuscation from being a shallow whore that refuses to date themselves in male form (looksmatch / lifematch).

Men will do anything for pussy or a girlfriend, there is no 'merit' problem.
Exactly. Perfectly summed up, brocel:feelsokman:.

Women will claim until the end of the world that their standards are just that they want a nice guy who respects them. Of course they don't mention he needs to be 6'3 tall, have 8 inch cock, be handsome, make six figure income etc etc etc.

Also there's no masculinity crisis, people will take the path of least resistance and if being traditionally masculine is something that society punishes you for then why would you do it. Why waste your life providing for a woman just for her to divorce you, take your kids and half of what you own + alimony + child support + fucking everything. Why would you protect and be nice to people who literally hate you for being male aka 95% of women?

The world needs a reboot, nuclear war is the only thing that will achieve it.

Thoughts on this soyfag video and its coping, pseudointellectualmaxxing Balkancel creator?

I'll admit, I didn't even make it to the middle of the video. When he quoted some irrelevant, long-dead French philosopher and said that, "in Gen Z speak:soy:", what is happening is that "Women can now set the standards, and men are failing to pass even the bare minimum:soy::soy:", I knew what bullshit he was about to spew, since we've heard it a million times already.

Also, him endlessly specifying that he's talking about "cis" men and women:feelskek:.

I didn't even believe it's possible for a Balkaner to be this soyed and US-style-liberal:feelskek::feelskek:.

There is no such thing as "masculinity crisis".

Human societies cycle through three phases of roughly 2.5 generations each:

the pioneer phase, which is marked by alpha male dominance, wherein alpha males forcefully extracts foids, lands and other resources from a decadent and feminine soyciety. (the Lost Generation Greatest Generation were here).

the industrious phase, which is marked by beta male dominance, wherein Chads relax their grip on foids and resources, letting beta males have them in exchange for the enjoyment of beta male labor, blood and sweat (silent generation and boomers were here).

the decadent phase, which is marked by feminine dominance, wherein beta males give all the resources to foids in exchange for pussy, only for the foids to give those resources to jews and Chads (Gen-X to the present, we are here).

We were just lucky to be born into a decadent soyciety, a worldwide replica of the "universe 25"/Mouse Utopia experiment. We incels are like the "beautiful ones" -- the mice that didn't get a chance to breed, and weren't strong enough to fight, so they retreated into their copes such as grooming and eating. Any similarities with the typical incel obsession with looksmaxxing and rotting is not mere coincidence. This is just basic mammal biological programming.

Of course a SOYciety this much decadent, where foids are afforded total license in their destructive foidish behaviors, is completely doomed. Soycieties like ours (west) are geopolitical "loot boxes", weak and ripe for the taking by any more masculine rovering band that rides from the steppes bent on taking all there is for taking -- foids, lands, resources, etc.

Last edited:
Herr Andrew Tate would be an incel on suicidewatch if it wasn't because of his wealth.

'Bare minimum':
Be tall
Be gymmaxed
Be masculine (strong)
Be confident
Be healthy
Have your own car
Have a job ( the more prestigious- the better )
Have your own place to live
Be sociable
Be into sports
Must know how to repair things
Be industrious
Know how to fight
Be funny

Not to be:
virgin/nerd/dork/loser/shy/anxious/inadequate

video essayists should be shot on sight ( in vidya )

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back