Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why wasn't there a campaign to encourage women to fuck potential school shooters?

Mahlo

Mahlo

Lost time is never found again.
We all know schools around the world are filled with ugly, undesirable males. Most go on to be harmless losers, desk jockeys, janitors, suicide victims. But some go on to picking up arms and laying waste to normal slimes (No offense to any normal slimes or FBI that might be watching). Many of these men could have been directed away from their homicidal feelings. How?

Pussy

Why don't women just take one for the team and fuck an ugly loner? They give their pussy out 5-7 times a week. Surely it can't be too much of a hassle to just fuck an ugly guy to save a handful of people, right? What's the big deal? If you could spend 15 minutes of your time on something effortless to stop a potential shooting, would you? I would. Roasties wouldn't spend 15 minutes just slinging some pussy or blowing a dick (Something they do without complaint almost every day!) Women are kind of responsible for school shootings if you think about. ER? Give him some pussy and he's happy. Columbine? 40 CC of snatch right away! Would 9/11 have happened if some female just put out? Food for thought

(short answer) because school shooters are ugly

I agree. Girls would be encouraged if not enforced to fuck the losers. Any girl who has had or having (sexual) relationship with a guy should be conscripted to work as a 'losers prostitute' to fuck the autistic losers at the school..

Girls, you already put your pussy out for some jock bully, so what's the big deal to fuck some incel who's on the edge of shooting?

I guarantee you mass shootings will go down by 95%

Furthermore, attractive men, and all females should be taxed heavily, pound-for-pound. For each PSL level they have, give them a monthly tax and distribute to the autistic ugly mentalcels. Tinder swipes should be taxed every single swipe to encourage the abolishment of social degeneration.

Think of it this way...would you let a guy fuck you in the ass "5-7 times a week" if you had nothing to gain from doing so? Hell, would you let a guy fuck you in the ass even ONCE with nothing to gain?

And said guy isn't a pretty guy either...he's a HIGH T OGRE.

No?

Well, high T male ogres are as appealing to you as a straight man as sub4 guys are to women.

(short answer) because school shooters are ugly

Roasties are selfish. I'd fuck an ugly woman to save a handful of people. Hell, I'd even fuck an attractive one. But roasties wouldn't fuck one ugly guy. Selfish cunts.
Think of it this way...would you let a guy fuck you in the ass "5-7 times a week" if you had nothing to gain from doing so? Hell, would you let a guy fuck you in the ass even ONCE with nothing to gain?

No?

Well, high T male ogres are as appealing to you as a straight man as sub4 guys are to women.

Not even the same. It would be like if I were gay and getting pounded in the butt every day but I wouldn't let ONE GUY stir last night's dinner to save 20 lives. This doesn't just relate to shootings either. Pussy withdraw is the cause of almost all the horror in the world

Last edited:
Girls would rather kill themselves than fuck anyone who's ugly.

No?

This is wrong.

Foids have good social life and multiple sexual relationship they can enjoy with chads, fucking some incels is just to balance things out and to give back to the needy.

We didn't even had anything like that to begin with, if getting fucked by some guy in the ass every other week means I get to live a life of goodness which I can fuck multiple chicks a week then so be it. No homo but just to make a point.

Not even the same.

Except they are. You have to account for the fact that:

1) Women do not like sex.
2) Men are attracted to sub4 women (juggernaut law)
3) Women are repulsed by sub4 men.

my point still stands, donate yourself to lonely fags if you're so willing to help people in need
Lonely fags doesn't exist. Gay men gets tons of matches on grindr due to the horny nature of men.

When they refuse to fuck the school shootER just tell them "you arent entitled ro choose who you have sex with sweetie teehee"

No?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Cause if you propose a solution to the school shooting problem, you’d have to present the cause of it .. nobody is about to admit, neither publicly nor even to themselves, that the cause of school shootings is bullying and loneliness caused by bad genetics. That fact alone implies so many soul crushing truths about our species that nobody would be able to handle it.

Not even the same. It would be like if I were gay and getting pounded in the butt every day but I wouldn't let ONE GUY stir last night's dinner to save 20 lives. This doesn't just relate to shootings either. Pussy withdraw is the cause of almost all the horror in the world

No?

Low iq tbh.

Its more like would you fuck a 3-4/10 female once a month to save countless innocent lives. Dont be a white knight. If whores are even allowed to be educated and allowed to LARP as mens equals, then we must at least hold them to our own standards. Anybody below 3-4/10 is either retarded or a downy. I know I would fuck 3-4/10 females for free 5-7 times a week if I could.

The fact that a slut, who is barely above the SMV of a school shooter (realistically), just shows their complete lack of humanity and their unentitlement to any rights whatsoever.

gays dont need donations, fucktard
you don't need it as well, just deal with the fact that you are a part of neverending cycle of unwanted men dying alone like every incel with some self respect

No?

Big difference between a girl getting fucked in her pussy and a guy getting fucked in his ass . Girls literally exist for the sole reason of being impregnated by getting fucked in their pussies . They draw dopamine from that expierence. You can’t even compare the two. A better comparison is “would you fuck a below average female to save the lives of a couple people”. The answer any normie/chad would give will always be an unequivocal ‘yes’

gays cant be incel, however it doesnt take a foid much effort to just fuck an incel jfl at how dumb you are
what if gays could be incel, would you suck their cock and take their dicks up to the balls in your ass?

FREE St. Christopher!
St Christopher

not defying my sexuality, thats different

if females could be incel id happily fuck a super ugly foid
you wouldn't if you could do better, women can always do better so why would day fuck someone ugly?

inb4 LE IT'S IMMORAL TO NOT FUCK SOMEONE IN NEED, no it's not. It's immoral to force someone into fucking you when he doesn't want it.

you wouldn't if you could do better, women can always do better so why would day fuck someone ugly?

inb4 LE IT'S IMMORAL TO NOT FUCK SOMEONE IN NEED, no it's not. It's immoral to force someone into fucking you when he doesn't want it.
Are you a incel at all? It's very moral to conscript someone into a prostitute role if she/he is too privileged. It's called giving back to the needy. Are you still choking on the bluepill or something

We all know schools around the world are filled with ugly, undesirable males. Most go on to be harmless losers, desk jockeys, janitors, suicide victims. But some go on to picking up arms and laying waste to normal slimes (No offense to any normal slimes or FBI that might be watching). Many of these men could have been directed away from their homicidal feelings. How?

Pussy

Why don't women just take one for the team and fuck an ugly loner? They give their pussy out 5-7 times a week. Surely it can't be too much of a hassle to just fuck an ugly guy to save a handful of people, right? What's the big deal? If you could spend 15 minutes of your time on something effortless to stop a potential shooting, would you? I would. Roasties wouldn't spend 15 minutes just slinging some pussy or blowing a dick (Something they do without complaint almost every day!) Women are kind of responsible for school shootings if you think about. ER? Give him some pussy and he's happy. Columbine? 40 CC of snatch right away! Would 9/11 have happened if some female just put out? Food for thought
Because the chance of a foid dying in a school shooting is like less than 0,00000001%, not high enough to justify giving love to a non-chad. We would need A LOT of ERs before that happen:feelshmm:

Are you a incel at all? It's very moral to conscript someone into a prostitute role if she/he is too privileged. It's called giving back to the needy. Are you still choking on the bluepill or something
I'm choking on common sense which most of you lack here. I'm ugly thanks to my subhuman parents and I blame them for that. Not every foid who rejected me, it's not their fault that I'm genetic trash. I wouldn't want an ugly girlfriend either. Yes, women are privileged and they are inferior to men but still they are people just like niggers are people. I can call them whatever comes to my mind but at the end of a day I wouldn't want to hurt any of them and either force them to work on my cotton farm or be my sex slave.

I'm choking on common sense which most of you lack here. I'm ugly thanks to my subhuman parents and I blame them for that. Not every foid who rejected me, it's not their fault that I'm genetic trash. I wouldn't want an ugly girlfriend either. Yes, women are privileged and they are inferior to men but still they are people just like niggers are people. I can call them whatever comes to my mind but at the end of a day I wouldn't want to hurt any of them and either force them to work on my cotton farm or be my sex slave.
If you don't force women to a certain standard you end with majority of men being miserable on the society.

I'm not saying to hurt foids but making them be prostitute for incels results in positive out come for everyone, and less people will be hurt in the resume.

use that cooter to stop a shooter tbh

If you don't force women to a certain standard you end with majority of men being miserable on the society.

I'm not saying to hurt foids but making them be prostitute for incels results in positive out come for everyone, and less people will be hurt in the resume.
I don't care about men being miserable because they can't have sex just like I wouldn't care about females being miserable because they can't have sex. If they can't cope with that they have one other option.

I don't care about men being miserable because they can't have sex just like I wouldn't care about females being miserable because they can't have sex. If they can't cope with that they have one other option.
You are seriously bluepilled. Please study the blackpill more. I suggest FaceAndLMS's videos.

You are seriously bluepilled. Please study the blackpill more. I suggest FaceAndLMS's videos.
I WOULDN'T care

english isn't my native language but to my knowledge WOULD means IF SOMETHING WAS THAT WAY

yes, women have unlimited options of sex but if they didn't I wouldn't give a fuck about their roast flaps unless they were attractive

I hope you realise that many men like us used to get girlfriends and wives just 40-50 years ago. So what's changed? Women's attitudes and standards have changed. Hypergamy is rampant. Yet apparently they are still not to blame according to you.

I hope you realise that many men like us used to get girlfriends and wives just 40-50 years ago. So what's changed? Women's attitudes and standards have changed. Hypergamy is rampant. Yet apparently they are still not to blame according to you.
and thanks to the fact that many men like us used to get girlfriends we are alive and suffering now, people are unaware of their shitty genes and would gladly pass them on next generations. The first thing I'm gonna do if I'll earn some money will be getting vasectomy just in case.

No?

High iq empathy for whores.

and thanks to the fact that many men like us used to get girlfriends we are alive and suffering now, people are unaware of their shitty genes and would gladly pass them on next generations. The first thing I'm gonna do if I'll earn some money will be getting vasectomy just in case.

If we had been born 30 years earlier, we wouldn't be suffering. Theres nothing wrong with being ugly, it's just that women today have made it unbearable to be ugly. It never used to be like this. You keep ignoring the fact that women's standards have skyrocketed.

What sort of terms are we talking here? I suppose if letting some ogre fuck me once in awhile(lets say once a month) meant that I'd have the same privilege with a foid...then I can't definitively say no without being a hypocrite.

Except they are. You have to account for the fact that:

1) Women do not like sex.
2) Men are attracted to sub4 women (juggernaut law)
3) Women are repulsed by sub4 men.
I agree, but you have to consider that sodomy is not the same as vaginal sex. Not only that, but women are repulsed by the thought of sex with some men, I'm repulsed by the thought of sex with any man. It's not the specific individuals involved, the act itself is disgusting to me, this isn't the same as the previous argument involving a sexually active woman. While I agree that the dynamic at play here is similar, this is still a false equivalent.

Interesting point though.

foids rather watch their friends & family get killed than to fuck a ugly guy.

Theres nothing wrong with being ugly
Cope, even toddlers react badly to ugly people. Being ugly is a disability.

and I'm not ignoring the fact that women have higher standards, I just don't see the problem in it

and I'm not ignoring the fact that women have higher standards, I just don't see the problem in it
Just because you are lowT and lowIQ (and probably a femoid) it doesn’t mean that every incel should be like you.

You want to get vasectomy? Ok, no problems, your body your choice. You are sexually and culturally subdued to feminism. Just go join inceltears with other vasectomized people who shares your viewpoint.

In this place there are people who WANT to be in bed with foids and are critical towards feminism. Just take a vasectomy theory is legit for lowT lowIQ people, it’s even worse than LDARing, but after-all it is a choice, so if you are truly convinced about it, do it, join the inceltears gang.

Because men are oppressed. Everything is part of (((their))) agenda.

Never gonna happen. On the other hand, forcing Chad to fuck landwhales? Oh yeah, they'll definitely do it eventually, and they won't see any hypocrisy in it.

This is one of the lowest IQ questions I've ever seen