Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was the Joker made?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Movies as based as the Joker aren't made anymore. It's very suspicious that they made it tbh. Especially with all the involvment of a (((certain))) group with this movie. What is the end goal of making Joker? Was it made just to cash in on the ever growing incel demographic? Or was it made for more sinister reasons?

Money.

Social commentary on the state of things - mass shootings, mental illness, political strife and large income inequality / gap

Much needed opposition to the zeitgeist of capeshit cock sucking.

To expose toxic inkels :soy:

tbh probably some guy had a idea, the guy that approve the ideas in warner was drunk and full of cocaine, he agreed to let that guy with the idea go ahead.

to get money from incels and more money thanks to the free publicity of the cucked media

To create controversy and get attention from it

2 weeks before Joker movie came out Fortnite added Gotham City and Batman skins.

There's probably a new Batman movie coming out soon

I notice Super hero movies are going this more real life relatable direction. The movie Logan was similar in some ways to Joker.

Last edited:
I think it was awesome but they made it for the money.

To make incels realize this:

Attachments

• quote-the-most-dangerous-creation-of-any-society-is-the-man-who-has-nothing-to-lose-james-a-ba...jpg
    quote-the-most-dangerous-creation-of-any-society-is-the-man-who-has-nothing-to-lose-james-a-ba...jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 24
People love the joker

Hollywood realizes there is a growing group of young men that can relate to their "joker" film. This is an opportuntity for money but also I believe has some sort of a psyops theme to it. The way that an interrogater would use encouragement and agreement with someone having psychopathic traits, the film caters to people deemed "dangerous" by society.

i dont know bro