Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why was Personalityinkwell banned?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Why was Personalityinkwell banned?

I have no idea who that is

Bait threads and constantly posting 12 year olds I think.

I think Serge is especially wary of certain content because of some site out there which shouldn't be named.

He said he had a 7 inch dick.

Seems like bragging to me.

people say dick size doesnt matter blah blah. i would feel much better mentally if i had say 5.7 inch girth.
I mean I'd rather have a 5x4.75 penis so I wouldn't have to deal with foreplay and I could just ram it in etc.

they drip before clothes off for chad
There are still limitations. Go on r/bigdickproblems and see all the "big dicked" guys and the hurdles they have to go through.

There are still limitations. Go on r/bigdickproblems and see all the "big dicked" guys and the hurdles they have to go through.
most foids dont like skinny dicks

I mean I'd rather have a 5x4.75 penis so I wouldn't have to deal with foreplay and I could just ram it in etc.
@Personalityinkwell thoughts on this. would you rather have 5x4.75 or size of @RREEEEEEEEE which is like 6ish inch length and 5.6 inch girth? i rather be the 6x 5.6 girth

@Personalityinkwell thoughts on this. would you rather have 5x4.75 or size of @RREEEEEEEEE which is like 6ish inch length and 5.6 inch girth? i rather be the 6x 5.6 girth
Tbh I larp on looksmax.org as having 4-something inch penis and they laughed at me. But to be honest, I don't care about dick size. I also suffer from pied since I have jacked off too much.

I think Serge is especially wary of certain content because of some site out there which shouldn't be named.
If you try to name it it gets automatically censored. Rapey. Try typing r a. p e y