Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was PersonalityInkwell banned?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Why was @Personalityinkwell banned?

Mfw you don't use "Ban Discussion Megathread" for questions like these:

tenor_19.gif

He’s temp banned till Saturday for saying he mogged a fat bald guy

His personality wasn't good enough.

He’s temp banned till Saturday for saying he mogged a fat bald guy
And yet some users aren’t banned despite admitting to being ‘6’5 With a normie tier face’ (his words not mine). This is fucking retarded, what even are the rules?

And yet some users aren’t banned despite admitting to being ‘6’5 With a normie tier face’ (his words not mine). This is fucking retarded, what even are the rules?
@mylifeistrash
6’5 btw and still rots on this forum jfl

Has @mylifeistrash ever been temp banned. And @Personalityinkwell is like a 5/10 and is 5’11”
@mylifeistrash
6’5 btw and still rots on this forum jfl
Foids rights are just too strong

Not sure, if not then the rules are clearly arbitrary.

I’m aware, but he has literally no social circle so he is borderline mentalcel at that point.
Do you have a social circle? And yea the rules are arbitrary. At least @Personalityinkwell is only temp banned.

Do you have a social circle? And yea the rules are arbitrary. At least @Personalityinkwell is only temp banned.
What does his face look like

Do you have a social circle?
Yes, thank god. If you have absolutely 0 social circle then chances are you are a mentalcel, even ugly people can have friends.

Yes, thank god. If you have absolutely 0 social circle then chances are you are a mentalcel.
There’s such thing as too ugly to have a social circle like me.

There’s such thing as too ugly to have a social circle like me.
If you are a legit 1 or 2 / 10 then maybe... though I consider it more likely that those who don’t were rejected very early on and developed mentalceldom as a result of having 0 social development from an early age.

Because mods are racist

Because mods are racist
Against whites? @mylifeistrash is also white and height moggs @Personalityinkwell
If you are a legit 1 or 2 / 10 then maybe... though I consider it more likely that those who don’t were rejected very early on and developed mentalceldom as a result of having 0 social development from an early age.
I’m around there tbh. But honestly I see 5/10 guys who are in foidless social cirlces.

Last edited:
Apparently he’s at 90% as well :feelstrash:

@Personalityinkwell good to see you back again

@Personalityinkwell good to see you back again
I'm probably gonna leave soon and request a ban. But I'll be back later in the month

Fuck mentalcels
Fuck fakecels
Fuck everyone above 3/10

because he broke one or more of the rules