Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why was "No Hymen No Diamond" so successful?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
And how can we replicate it?

Nohymen

Just why did so many news websites complain about the fucking meme? For a meme that was on /r9k/(before it became trannyhouse), reddit, and facebook.

Why did it set the normalfags and foids off? There have multiple memes calling foids out, even now we're starting to see "You just know" dogpill spreading out to reddit meme pages.

>Fear of women
NOBODY is afraid of women, literally not one person.
2CE4307700000578 3252018 image a 41 1443520961028

I'm not afraid of these worthless cunts. I am just disgusted by how degenerate can these whores be. These holes have the audacity to fuck 1000s of men and then ask us to respect them. JFL.

The fear of losing power over Ugly Men. The fear of losing access to resources. The fear of Men waking up and Toilets finally having their collars put back on. The fear of the punishment for their actions that would come next.

They fear our thoughts about reality and they hate that we are correct in our assumptions. That is why they will kick and scream to keep the World from agreeing with what is in front of it.

meme gender tbh
The fear of losing power over Ugly Men. The fear of losing access to resources. The fear of Men waking up and Toilets finally having their collars put back on. The fear of the punishment for their actions that would come next.

They fear our thoughts about reality and they hate that we are correct in our assumptions. That is why they will kick and scream to keep the World from agreeing with what is in front of it.

There is nothing more uncomfortable for foids than the idea that they could face social consequences for having sex with as many men as they want. We'll have a hard time making virginity a normal expectation.

Big cope, holes don't need men for resources anymore, they don't even need to work.
Lysandre Onlyfan JFL

Because it rhymes

I remember that. Hoes were actually nervous... "B-but I lost my hymen because I'm a horse jockey" :feelskek:

It should be the norm. You can't take out benefits of marriage and leave only the costs. It doesn't work that way.

If foid can't stay away from sex, then she should stay away from marriage, too.

Wait whats a hymen

It should be the norm. You can't take out benefits of marriage and leave only the costs. It doesn't work that way.

If foid can't stay away from sex, then she should stay away from marriage, too.
It still is the norm from middle east, yet it is pointless, a hymenorrhaphy is all it takes to erase years of whoring, there's a huge demand for the surgery here
The average foid sleeps around till she is 25, then get a hymenorrhaphy, claims to be a virgin and marries a betabuxxing incel
Wait whats a hymen
over for you

Things like this are potent lifefuel.

i miss pre-tranny r9k
Scooby Lamp Poster was the last fun I had on that board. Any post you make now somehow becomes "but where is penis?????!", even with the /pol/ raiding, it's done.

Scooby Lamp Poster was the last fun I had on that board. Any post you make now somehow becomes "but where is penis?????!", even with the /pol/ raiding, it's done.
It's either emo fags, discord drama or tranny recruitment threads

Lately the simp meme has been on the rise,it will become a more common word on the internet than incel.That is some lifefuel and hopefuel

Behead fornicators in minecraft. They are undercutting marriage and destroying the value of suitors. We need tribe-wide sexual collective barganing.

Women are disgusted with their own bodies. It's something to capitalize on. It's why "roastie" is so triggering as well. The rhyming also made it catchy.

>Fear of women
NOBODY is afraid of women, literally not one person.
View attachment 237454

It's fear by proxy, like how I'm afraid of Hilary Clinton.

Not because she could personally best me in a fight, but because she commands hordes of men who could murder me, like ALL women do.

Facts.

no hymen no diamond, only pike em. :feelsYall:

I'm not afraid of these worthless cunts. I am just disgusted by how degenerate can these whores be. These holes have the audacity to fuck 1000s of men and then ask us to respect them. JFL.
pretty much, this
If only society slut shamed as it did back in the old days

modern society in a nutshell

Normies only ever freak out about memes when they know they're true deep down. Soycucks at their core know what they are doing is vile and wrong and they're just betabuxxing a used up disloyal foid and get extremely aggressive when its pointed out publicly.