Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why was nikola tesla an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
Nikola tesla napoleon sarony public domain via wikimedia commons
NTesla

he would've been considered very good looking in the early 1900s yet he never married or had sex but instead opted to falling in love with a pigeon.Was he a mentalcel?

pigeons are hot ngl

He was a big time mentalcel. His high IQ made him insane.

mentalcel, asexual, severe ocd, aspie most likely. he was phobic of people touching him, deformations of skin (piercings). like schopenhauer, he was a misogynist the bulk of his life. I've read feminists theorize he was gay or had some oedipal complex which manifested into blatant misogyny.

I think he was gay but chose to lead a celibate life because gay sex is morally and healthily risky.

This can be answered in one word: Asperger.

He was a volcel. He thought sex would just distract him from his research.

Based tbh. Wish I could do the same.

He said his pp itches

Im 11

But srsly tbhtbh cope, he got laid.

Last edited:
Tesla was a volcel autist

Having said that, he was based as fuck. He knew foids were no good and would fuck up his important work.

Low status compared to thomas edison + mentalceldom.

Likely was an autist or sperg even still he could has gotten laid if he wanted it. There was no feminist bullshit plaguing society back then so women weren't the insufferable entitled cunts they are today.

Wasn't an incel so much as MGTOW.

He's ultra high IQ, so we probably can't know what he's thinking.

Recessed chin and weak frame.

He was a volcel. He thought sex would just distract him from his research.

Based tbh. Wish I could do the same.
me too, I kinda believe in sublimation tbh

He's a god to the Men Going (Sent) Their Own Way just because he never got married, which makes no sense at all. I find it funny that they worship a guy who was actually a incel/mentalcel. No wonder why everybody finds them stupid as hell to believe that.

I can’t relate to him. Probably he was a volcel, or mentalcel.

He was a massive mentalcel tbh.

He was volcel you retard

He was using braincels

I think he was a real MGTOW

Likely was an autist or sperg even still he could has gotten laid if he wanted it. There was no feminist bullshit plaguing society back then so women weren't the insufferable entitled cunts they are today.

There was no such thing as "getting laid" in his days. You wanted to have sex with a woman, you had to marry one, and marriage may have been something he didn't want to deal with.

An analogous situation happened with Brahms, but the guy couldn't go volcel so he opted for prostitutes instead. He still never married, even though he had a lot of chances, especially when he was young:

evdKgpG.jpg

But i guess his music was more important to him.

Last edited: