Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was @loser550 banned?

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Visionary
★★★★★
I never saw him do anything wrong except post a face reveal that one time, but I thought that was let go

He didn't join master's gay strip club upon request and the mods had to punish him

I genuinely wanna know a legit answer though. Someone chime in with the real reason, not just jokes

Does anyone know the legit reason? Don’t leave me hanging like this

Who tf is @loser550
Some user here. He posted his face reveal early on and is definitely truecel, so I wonder why he got banned. He was here for a long time after posting his face so I don’t think that’s why he’s banned.

Can posting your face get you banned?
It’s against the rules. DMing it to a user you trust is ok if you are careful, but posting it publicly is against the rules and it’s just stupid because you are doxxing yourself. I have seen like 7 face reveals in DMs so far. I never showed anyone my face though

It’s against the rules. DMing it to a user you trust is ok if you are careful, but posting it publicly is against the rules and it’s just stupid because you are doxxing yourself. I have seen like 7 face reveals in DMs so far. I never showed anyone my face though
What's the point of showing another user your face?

Good thing I learned about that. I was 50/50 on posting my face to reveiw but shit, glad I know this now. You just saved me a boot up the ass from this place.

What's the point of showing another user your face?
For a rating, ask about looksmaxxing advice, or simply just to know how over it is. I was legit surprised by a few users who act like they are the ugliest truecels yet are LTN to MTN facially. I only saw one legit 2-3/10 subhuman looking truecel here so far. Most users are LTN-MTN with 2 HTNs I saw.

Good thing I learned about that. I was 50/50 on posting my face to reveiw but shit, glad I know this now. You just saved me a boot up the ass from this place.
Glad I could help. If you want, you can still show your face in DMs to trusted users, it just be careful. Don’t show it to some rando that’s gonna leak it all over. I’ve seen like 7 so far and kept it all confidential, as I’d want the same treatment in return. Just never trusted anyone to reveal my face. If they turned on me and leaked it, I’d become the next Incel meme all over IT because of how many posts I have and how popular I am here. Trust me man, even someone like you doesn’t want there face here publicly. Never underestimate how evil and cruel IT can be along with normies

For a rating, ask about looksmaxxing advice, or simply just to know how over it is. I was legit surprised by a few users who act like they are the ugliest truecels yet are LTN to MTN facially. I only saw one legit 2-3/10 subhuman looking truecel here so far. Most users are LTN-MTN with 2 HTNs I saw.
Who are the two htns.

You don’t know these terms after all this time here? Come on man :feelskek:. LTN = low tier normie, MTN = mid tier normie, and HTN = high tier normie
I'm not into the looks side of this im more into the hopeless romanticism of our doomed existence.

I'm not into the looks side of this im more into the hopeless romanticism of our doomed existence.
I see. I’m into both pretty much. Looksmaxxing where I can and looking at things objectively. Also venting here. To me focusing solely on one or the other is silly. Both are a big part of things.

Most of the faces I’ve seen from .is are truecel to ltn

I see. I’m into both pretty much. Looksmaxxing where I can and looking at things objectively. Also venting here. To me focusing solely on one or the other is silly. Both are a big part of things.
is @loser550 the gigatruecel you’re talking about?

is @loser550 the gigatruecel you’re talking about?
Nope. He is truecel, but not super ugly. I saw one with a really big nose and subhumanly narrow jaw. I won’t say who it is out of respect, but damn I feel bad for this guy

Also I’m pretty sure this guy has been making alts to ban evade for years at this point. @idk125 is the oldest acc of his I can remember and even that one wasn’t his main
I see. I thought he was some newcomer that never has an account here before

Which one do you think is a better car, the Santa Fe or the Trax, lol?

Nope. He is truecel, but not super ugly. I saw one with a really big nose and subhumanly narrow jaw. I won’t say who it is out of respect, but damn I feel bad for this guy
I have an idea who that is based off the two things you said, bet he has some hunter green eyes to compensate for that though.

Economy cars like that are all copies of one another so whichever one gives you a better warranty
Jesus fucking Christ this was not meant to be here. I was chatting with someone in DMs about cars and somehow this got posted here.

Economy cars like that are all copies of one another so whichever one gives you a better warranty
Family members of mine literally have these cars and I was chatting with a car friend about which one he thinks is better (both have issues)

He's the guy that took over loser549's desk
IMG 5521

Popularity mogs me.