Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was i banned ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sylvester

Sylvester

Banned
-
22h 26m

How could i be a troll just because i am new here
I was serious with all my threads
Plus there is no proof that i am IT
How can i be IT while i attack them in my threads

@ Fat Link Fat Link

Fat Link

Fat Link

Glownigger #1 Serge’s best friend and FBI enforcer
★★★★★
158d 23h 56m
You were reported by tons of different users behind the scenes screaming that you were a troll that needed to be banned ASAP. :feelsthink:

When I finally got the time to delve into your post history I could see what they were talking about. :ahegao:

You have a typical of certain trolls mocking sing songy tone in your posts about various incel topics and issues and when you talk about such issues supposedly relating them to yourself it comes off as being utterly disingenuous, like a staged pantomime act that you’re secretly having a laugh about and in no way could ever be true. :feelsUgh:

Sylvester

Sylvester

Banned
-
22h 26m
Fat Link said:
You were reported by tons of different users behind the scenes screaming that you were a troll that needed to be banned ASAP. :feelsthink:

When I finally got the time to delve into your post history I could see what they were talking about. :ahegao:

You have a typical of certain trolls mocking sing songy tone in your posts about various incel topics and issues and when you talk about such issues supposedly relating them to yourself it comes off as being utterly disingenuous, like a staged pantomime act that you’re secretly having a laugh about and in no way could ever be true. :feelsUgh:
That still just a hypothesis
If i wasn't truly incel, i wouldn't be wasting my time here
They reported me because they were jealous of a greycel taking all attention becoming popular here, my threads would be dark sarcastic but that is just my style to cope with depression.

Fat Link

Fat Link

Glownigger #1 Serge’s best friend and FBI enforcer
★★★★★
158d 23h 56m
Sylvester said:
That still just a hypothesis
If i wasn't truly incel, i wouldn't be wasting my time here
They reported me because they were jealous of a greycel taking all attention becoming popular here, my threads would be dark sarcastic but that is just my style to cope with depression.
1. Which is why forum’s basically everywhere allow their mods to make difficult arbitrary judgements on users when all else fails.:feelsclown:

2. Trolls don’t see their trolling as a waste of time here either but a necessary activity as they likely believe they are teaching us a lesson via their sarcasm and mockery. :feelsthink:

3. They quickly and rabidly jump on greycels this is true and perhaps unfortunate which is why I gave you a series of small warnings hoping you would find a way to change your ways and piss less people off. Sadly for whatever reason this did not work. :feelsbadman:

4. Since I am in a jovial holiday spirit I’ll let you come back for one more chance just before Christmas so let’s say December 15th, so if I don’t remember to unban you then, please make a message here or PM me and I will and then we’ll see how long you last next time. :ahegao:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.