Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was I banned?! My story

• Thread starter Deleted member 36467
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 36467

Deleted member 36467

The world is ours
-
10d 7h 30m
I just woke up to a ban and I'm confused. Animecel2D @Animecel2D just let me know what happened. I'm so confused why that let you to immediately point the fingers at me when there really wasn't enough rebuttal to suggest it. It's like how the Romans blamed it on Jesus because he was the first person they saw. Whoever took that screenshot, it wasn't me and there isn't much else for me to provide because this all entailed from a screenshot. I did notice some of posts and comments were making it on IncelTear. Idk how you guys came to the immediate conclusion that it had to be me.

(If the foid worship of me saying I want to fuck a foid constantly then I'm sorry, I'll stop) I have really low standards.

I'm here in my student accommodation with no one in my life and has one small fucking window in a shitty dirty area in London.

I can't really go to clubs, cos I'm ugly af, skinny and unsociable. This forum was my only way to vent and have fun and to keep my mind away from all my problems.

Someone almost a year ago told me to come to post my pictures on Looksmax, I was made fun off then I moved here after I had nothing better to cover my time with.

The main reason for me being here is due to my adverse life experiences and being enlightened to the unpleasant realities of the world.
I can not go without feeling suicidal when seeing my face. Some days it goes to the point where I cry non-stop perpetually. A constant, rhetoric reminder that "it's over" comes to my head and I just crumble down. People had to constantly state that I'm ugly and even my 'friends'.

It's just sad that half of this forum are sex-havers and under 18s and yet I'm banned.

It just feels like the world around me is fading, everything turning to black. I hope there is a silver lining to my life. I don't have to prove my worth to this world but the world won't give me the worth I longed for. That is all.
It's been 2 years since I left sixth form that I had a conversation with anyone other than my mum and my sister :feelsmage: the people in this forum are the first people I can actually relate to. I just wanted to vent, says stupid shit and joke around with. I'm not someone vicious or seeking the intent to harm, this was the only safe place for me.

Last edited:
cocksucker

cocksucker

Modcel
★★★★★
don't know why you bothered making this appeal, you are a lying rat and i have 100% proof that the person who posted this is you. funny that you thought deleting it was going to do anything though.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/poh2od/you_couldnt_make_this_up_wtf/

but do you really feel no shame? you're posting on an incel forum so that you can mock yourself on IT and get upvotes for it, and somehow this is enough to light up your chimp brain. you are a failure and your parents will not miss you when you're gone.

Master

Master

Mod
★★★★★
79d 30m
Status
Not open for further replies.