Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why was I ashamed of talking to my oneitis?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I mean, her friend was talking to me, I could have carried on the conversation and speak to my itis when she joined but something inside me just wouldnt let me. I felt guilt for some reason and i think she is scared of me. Because i have gone through this BS with another girl before, if they know you want to fuck them but they dont like you, they gonna be scared of interacting with you.

Imagine not being able to speak to the girl you love because of her stupid female brain and insecurities. She would have told me some shit like "Havent we talked about this before? Leave me alone please.". And i could sense this reaction which is why i remained silent, ig if you fuck up a friendship there is no going back sadly. I went through so many ordeals but no matter how much power i get its pointless because im not tall and blonde.

you are overvaluing a foid who will prove to be just as cruel as any other in about three months. your loneliness makes you overvalue her and be bluepilled to her being 'different', heavily.
she is the best foid i met. the other ones were unstable and couldnt be trusted.

you do this for literally no reason other than overestimating the significance of your own life.
im overestimating the significance of her life lol

many users never got the chances you had and its pathetic to be overwhelmed by the situation and not do everything to eventually get a relationship from any girl you could talk to. stop coping in fear
what the fuck should i have done then?

@Broly stole my oneits, I have proof

, if they know you want to fuck them but they dont like you, they gonna be scared of interacting with you.
like we are committing fucking war crimes.

:soy::soy::soy: you're a massive cuck, reddit suits you better.