Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why was brendiooo banned

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
I kind of missed the whole drama and can't understand what's going on , it's infuriating pls explain. What was going on tbh I hated him cause he was an ethnic hater but what did he do to get banned?

He had an egf orbiter
i dont really know the details

Anyone who knows details, pls gib. This is a SPICYBOI.

It’s all explained in banned discussion mega thread

His dick was too big

He was a fakecel who infiltrated a hole(who was thirsty for chad's cock) into incels.co

he thinks he ascended cus hes orbiting an e girl from another continent

Because he cucked himself
full

Because he knew too much. :feelsbaton:

I thought he requested

He is a candy eater.
He deserve it.

Mods should just give a fucking reason when they ban someone JFC.

It should be like this:

"Username - Duration of Ban - Reason of Ban"

Transparent - not like in some fucking banana dictatorship tyranny where people just disappear and no one knows why and what the fuck is going on

I'll miss his webms but w/e hope he ascends

@BrendioEEE

The estrogen in his body had reached unprecedented levels following which he started to orbit an used cum dumpster e girl and helped her infiltrate this forum. Due to this he was banned.

He is a transgender

tdlr:he got into a relationship(whatever that means) with *thalia* a well known r9k e-whore.i think he also bragged about getting matches on tinder in discord or something.

this all happened after his boob removal operation

Why are we giving him more attention? Just let him fade into irrelevance

Not everyone is super aware of things or spends that much time on here, I remember a year ago I only spent 1-2 hours a week on here. I preferred spending my time on copes

In the long run, antisemitism and antifeminism are not compatible anyway, as ideological antisemites such as him eventually end up defending women because they see them as victims of the Jews who have forced them into a feminist position women actually do not want. This whole idea that women would be happier if they had no rights, etc. etc.

Brendio will now try to become an alt-right e-celeb like Nick Fuentes ... but none of these people have managed to stay relevant once they were banned from Youtube. It just doesn't pay ... and then they are forced to get a job ... and then - sooner or later - they end up as America's edgiest unemployable youths.

Fakecel who got gf and was normie tier facially but had horrible gyno
Also had some status i think

He was orbiting a crazy whore and made her an account here. She used to post in this forum.

Also he claimed that he has multiple numbers of ethnic orbiter whores, he won't fuck them because they are subhuman ethnics.

Also he has really big boobs, so that makes him a borderline-tranny.

According to him, he's an incel, that makes him a subhuman curry, therefore, he's a boobed-curry.