Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why was boss alek banned?

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
Because goyim know...

rule 1337: being too based

WHY TELL ME WHY??? WHYYYYYYYYY
The (((moderation team))) has spoken goyim.
Trust the soyence. Trust the experts.
O3132IG

Because he vanmaxxed

Because he hates Margot Robbie. It was a brutal truth to accept, but now I know.

I think he was posting er stuff eveydy

Because he spammed shitty threads constantly.

This is not me trying to shit talk to anyone, but I understand better why normies feel the way they feel about people on the autistic spectrum. He literally could not stop spamming about his obsession of Alek. There's only so much other people can stand until you get banned. And tbh you have to be pretty fucking stubborn and retarded or an obvious bait to get banned on this forum

Because he spammed shitty threads constantly.

This is not me trying to shit talk to anyone, but I understand better why normies feel the way they feel about people on the autistic spectrum. He literally could not stop spamming about his obsession of Alek. There's only so much other people can stand until you get banned. And tbh you have to be pretty fucking stubborn and retarded or an obvious bait to get banned on this forum
but other do this too like they talk constantly about Elliot