Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was Battlefield V bad?

• Thread starter AnxiousAtypical
  • Start date
AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
I just want to know why Battlefield V got so much hate? I played all Battlefield games excerpt Battlefield V

Never played Battlefield V.
I haven't played a Battlefield game since III and IV.

me too. i skipped battlefield V

multiplayer was decent, at least back when I played it.

Never played

Never played any battlefield tbh

Well you have to see it from a different perspective. Pulp punk fantasy ww2. Not my cup of tea, but there is just a diffetent premise to it and I can accept that. You know the new ego shooter games all have to be hyper hyper. Never played so I am inly talking about the design.

Mainstream gaming is filled with far leftist types, that is why I hope incels start making their own games

Damn you are a greencel already, last week you were like 700 posts JFL

Feminism is what happened.
Women ruin everything

I hate how battlefield always has to shoehorn minorities and females into games based on historical events, it angers me. It was really bad with Battlefield 1.
I didn't buy it because i am not supporting faggot soy developers.

SJW content, heard that the multiplayer was a huge letdown too.

I'm gonna ignore all the politics
Multiplayer is shit, way too fast paced. Bullets feel like peas, LMG's way too op

I play it from time to time. I got the game for free from my brother, so I didn't contribute money to them. I hate the SJW garbage but I actually find it quite fun to play, especially the recent war in the Pacific update. I have no other major WW2 games to play on console so I resort to playing it.

I don't play multiplayer games.

you can't say nigger in the chat

Multiplayer is shit, way too fast paced. Bullets feel like peas, LMG's way too op
Yeah, I would play call of duty if I wanted fast paced stuff. I want it to feel like an actual war game. Realistically if I was shot even once I would be incapacitated, whereas I'm firing 5 bullets into someone with a pistol and they're still running around.

Feminist propaganda disguised as a game

First and foremost they were not even trying to sneak in the marxist propaganda they just went ballsdeep in there with that shit. Second of all it's a total rip off now. Even more so than it was on the release now that they announced that there's no more new content coming. There's barely any content when you compare it to previous BF games. What kind of a WW2 game has no Eastern front? Thirdly it's so damn casualized with all of the customization, in game currency and those stupid challenges and what not. And lastly it's just a rushed piece of garbage. There's so many questionable design choices that it would take a whole essay for me to write it all down, also the optimization is trash. I get constant dips and stutters with a high end hardware. Overall it's the worst Battlefield game, a complete joke even the Hardline wasn't as bad this.

First and foremost they were not even trying to sneak in the marxist propaganda they just went ballsdeep in there with that shit. Second of all it's a total rip off now. Even more so than it was on the release now that they announced that there's no more new content coming. There's barely any content when you compare it to previous BF games. What kind of a WW2 game has no Eastern front? Thirdly it's so damn casualized with all of the customization, in game currency and those stupid challenges and what not. And lastly it's just a rushed piece of garbage. There's so many questionable design choices that it would take a whole essay for me to write it all down, also the optimization is trash. I get constant dips and stutters with a high end hardware. Overall it's the worst Battlefield game, a complete joke even the Hardline wasn't as bad this.
Couldn't have said it better

Couldn't have said it better
I was honestly heartbroken by that shit. I've been a fan of Battlefield series since BF:Vietnam and I've been waiting for a WW2 BF game for YEARS. I even pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition and all I got was this piece of shit. Fucking hell man... :reeeeee:

I watch some gameplays of battlefield v tbh