Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why virgin, shy, anxious people usually walk fast?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
My thoughts: they feel burning shame inside from being ugly failure.
They are scared/fearful because of past bullying experiences. People also often pick on them so they want to save themselves from interacting with others which brings them [mostly] pain.

They too stressful to calm down

4c3.jpg

They are outside for X or Y reason and want to get back home asap.

Walking slow = getting robbed.

They too stressful to calm down
They are stressful because they feel hostile vibes from environment.
It's like putting lamb near pack of wolves.

Walking fast= you dont want people to see you outside n want to LDAR AT HOME

Rushing to get back to posting on .is

Because they don't want to see toilet trashers bragging about Chad and getting into their shit gossip. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsUgh::feelshmm:

We're just used to running away from our natural predators (bullies and other normies as well tbh.)

I walk slow with heavy loud steps out in the open and fast and quiet steps when turning around corners girls scream when they see my face out of nowhere. Sometimes men too.

I walk slow with heavy loud steps out in the open and fast and quiet steps when turning around corners girls scream when they see my face out of nowhere.
based

For me I’m just too anxious and want to get the fuck out of wherever I am

I walk fast, do not have eye contact and wear headphones at all times. If someone tries to communicate with me I pretend I don't hear them and continue. Avoid, avoid, avoid

I walk fast, do not have eye contact and wear headphones at all times. If someone tries to communicate with me I pretend I don't hear them and continue. Avoid, avoid, avoid
There was an Aspie kid in my highschool that did the same shit lmao. Fucker blotted to his next class every day. He was obsessed with fnaf, minecraft and was a giga trucel.

There was an Aspie kid in my highschool that did the same shit lmao. Fucker blotted to his next class every day. He was obsessed with fnaf, minecraft and was a giga trucel.
Love minecraft.

Ugly people have to work harder for even less value so they naturally feel like they're on a time crunch as they are natural born slaves working hard to get peanuts.