Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News why violence happened at Unite the Right in 2017

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Asking
Punch

JFL at Drumpf still being banned lmao :feelsclown:

JFL at Drumpf still being banned lmao :feelsclown:
definitely clown world banning POTUS from a platform
and now the guy they fake-elected is abandoning people in Afghanistan and doxing them to Taliban
I couldn't write this shit

Trumpet was the biggest jewish puppet since ever. Recognized Jerusalem as Jewistan's capital lmfao
They own both teams, the field, and even rent them the balls!

Trumpet was the biggest jewish puppet since ever. Recognized Jerusalem as Jewistan's capital lmfao

That literally costs nothing to do. Unlike Obama he was progressively getting everyone out of the east.
Spending 60 billion per year on keeping your army there is a much bigger dent than the 6 billion per year given to Israel, since essentially all you are doing is spending money so the IDF doesn't have to.
Trump dropped all kinds of based stuff like how Israeli-Americans are loyal to Israel first, you just need to pay attention.

steven universe is so fucking trash

Damn it was more than 4 years ago already, when I was still bluepilled. Time flies tbh.

it was a set up, by the jewish mayor.

the leaders of nsm and trad workers party turned antifa which means they were probably informants all along

That literally costs nothing to do. Unlike Obama he was progressively getting everyone out of the east.
Spending 60 billion per year on keeping your army there is a much bigger dent than the 6 billion per year given to Israel, since essentially all you are doing is spending money so the IDF doesn't have to.
Trump dropped all kinds of based stuff like how Israeli-Americans are loyal to Israel first, you just need to pay attention.
Over for MAGAcels

Damn it was more than 4 years ago already, when I was still bluepilled. Time flies tbh.
I was semi-blue back in 2017 but had already read some /pol/ so I was prepared and knew where to go to be able to ask questions.

I remember for months questioning if the vehicle even hit Heather Heyer. Eventually I accepted it did when I got footage showing it, but I have no regrets about questioning it since the MSM lied about so much other shit and wanted blind faith.