Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why video like this always popping in my YouTube reccomendation?

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-

"She looks happy, she looks like she might actually be a fun person to be around"

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

This guy is literally the definition of white knight from what I see from his videos

"She looks happy, she looks like she might actually be a fun person to be around"

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Because youtube has made it a point to show videos offering deliberately provocative opposition to "hateful" content if your viewing history is stuff about men's rights, inceldom, wariness of feminism and anti male policies and so on.

Because youtube has made it a point to show videos offering deliberately provocative opposition to "hateful" content if your viewing history is stuff about men's rights, inceldom, wariness of feminism and anti male policies and so on.

Damn, youtube is cucked

Damn, youtube is cucked
Under the CEO Susan it really is.

What's funny is that they are doubling down on this censoring after having spent the previous years overlooking how their algorithm had been deliberately redirecting people to conspiracy and white nationalist content because their algorithm had determined that it maximizes viewing engagement. This started in April 2016 from what I can remember when the youtube algorithm was updated.

1) Because youtube is cucked and wants you to be too
2) This dude in the video is coping so damn hard... how can he actually believe that shit?

2) This dude in the video is coping so damn hard... how can he actually believe that shit?
Yeah, why someone like him and IT exist in this cruel world? Are they just too dumb for seeing the harsh reality or they simply trolling other bluepilled incel?

Yeah, why someone like him and IT exist in this cruel world? Are they just too dumb for seeing the harsh reality or they simply trolling other bluepilled incel?
Tbh I believe they are just giga dumb bluepill simps. Actually, I view most of them as agents of the matrix, trying to defend the illusion of a just world which actually benefits them to the detriment of incels.

Tbh I believe they are just giga dumb bluepill simps. Actually, I view most of them as agents of the matrix, trying to defend the illusion of a just world which actually benefits them to the detriment of incels.
Brutal