Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why video games are great

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
1. They are absolutely fair. You get exactly what you put in. If you suck at strategic thinking or can't be bothered to learn the mechanics you have nobody to blame but yourself. On the other hand, if you win and rape the shit out of the game with your superior intellect it's the best feeling in the world.

2. You get rewarded constantly and not only once in a blue moon like with wageslaving.

3. Unlike wageslaving you don't get cucked. Even if you save the damn "kingdom" and risk your life for others, it is only a game and nobody really uses you. You can feel like a hero without all the downsides of being a cuck.

4. You decide how autistic you want to get. You can breeze quickly through or learn absolutely every mechanic and lore available. Especially for autists or people who like learning this is nice.

5. The story is much more creative and interesting than real life. (usually)

And most importantly. Girls don't treat you like garbage. On the contrary, in most games a few cute girls want your dick. How can real life even compete?

Games are fucking great. I love them. They're the ultimate escapism and make life worth living.

Last edited:
High IQ. I have been playing dating sims. And games like ff7 remake and Sakura wars. And your last point runs deep. These games show how life is supposed to be.
1. They are absolutely fair. You get exactly what you put in. If you suck at strategic thinking or can't be bothered to learn the mechanics you have nobody to blame but yourself. On the other hand, if you win and rape the shit out of the game with your superior intellect it's the best feeling in the world.

2. You get rewarded constantly and not only once in a blue moon like with wageslaving.

3. Unlike wageslaving you don't get cucked. Even if you save the damn "kingdom" and risk your life for others, it is only a game and nobody really uses you. You can feel like a hero without all the downsides of being a cuck.

4. You decide how autistic you want to get. You can breeze quickly through or learn absolutely every mechanic and lore available. Especially for autists or people who like learning this is nice.

And most importantly. Girls don't treat you like garbage. On the contrary, in most games a few cute girls want your dick. How can real life even compete?

Games are fucking great. I love them.
Based minmaxxing irl is impossible but in gamws legit can do it and get rewards. And if desperate can use cheat engine if u have to, while irl u will go thru the motions with no workarounds

I can beat the original Metroid in less than an hour.

Truth. It treats me like the protagonist I should be instead of the slave this world wants me to be

Legend of Zelda OOT 3D and Lego star wars the complete saga are 2 of my favourite games of all time, anyone else like them?

I also used to play skylanders as a kid... I play fifa now jfl

Legend of Zelda OOT 3D and Lego star wars the complete saga are 2 of my favourite games of all time, anyone else like them?

I also used to play skylanders as a kid... I play fifa now jfl
U pay for v bucks and lootbox shit?:feelsUgh::feelsugh::feelstastyman:

fucking gigabased :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I like Warframe, my character is qt.

Games are fucking great. I love them. They're the ultimate escapism and make life worth living.
Based and agreed

I just dong hsve mucj else to do

I can beat the original Metroid in less than an hour.
:chad::chad::chad:

I actually care about the lore of a game. Seems like a dying breed though tbh

being good in games is 101% genetics

Vidya keeps me sane. I think. :feelscomfy:

High IQ. I have been playing dating sims. And games like ff7 remake and Sakura wars. And your last point runs deep. These games show how life is supposed to be.

Based minmaxxing irl is impossible but in gamws legit can do it and get rewards. And if desperate can use cheat engine if u have to, while irl u will go thru the motions with no workarounds
@Transcended Trucel is sephiroth a incel

im old but im still gamecoping, dont care what normies think i wont stop gaming

@Transcended Trucel is sephiroth a incel
kind of. he is more like ER than a normal depressed incel, saw planet being fucked by humans and lost his mind. has shitty parents (mad scientist father, unknown human mother and then alien goddess DNA ), and decided to God max by sacrificing the planet for power. almost succeeds. in remake he seems to have jumped into another timeline to retry going ER on the planet
obviously looks wise he isn't but mindset yes I'd say

kind of. he is more like ER than a normal depressed incel, saw planet being fucked by humans and lost his mind. has shitty parents (mad scientist father, unknown human mother and then alien goddess DNA ), and decided to God max by sacrificing the planet for power. almost succeeds. in remake he seems to have jumped into another timeline to retry going ER on the planet
obviously looks wise he isn't but mindset yes I'd say
He killed Whoreith. Isn’t that enough?

but he looks like chad :feelsUgh: