Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why users here are saying that I fully ascended?

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I’m only average. I’m as much of a Chad as Twisted or Framecel222 is...There’s no “ascension”

Losing virginity and having the femoid completely ghost you afterwards =/= ascending.

I just wanna be left alone and not talked about.

Did you get laid? WTF i need to step up my game now thanks alot

>wants to be left alone and not talked about
>makes attention seeking thread

fukmylyf said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]> I just wanna be left alone and not talked about[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]> makes attention seeking thread[/font]
I’m just genuinely curious as to why people think that i’m some MM and no longer allowed on here. It’s getting annoying really.

fucking lol

another faggot so called incel got laid

any other rebels here want to create separate forum just for real virgins?

dr-problematic said:
fucking lol

I feel youe pain i wanna kill this twink.

You got laid. Congrats, but you aren't an incel. You had success. It shouldn't be invalidated. You're still welcome as a blackpilled non incel!

Why didn't the chick stay long term?

dr-problematic said:
fucking lol

Im down man im getting sick of these gigafaggots. Fucking charlatans.

fukmylyf said:

Trump-deportation_-_Copy.jpg

How NT are you

fukmylyf said:

dr-problematic said:
fucking lol

Sure. I really don't understand this whole thing anyway, why the fuck would people who literally lost their virginity still post on incel forums anyway? Don't they know what incel stands for? Or at least, if they did, why do they just fucking brag about it like this? It's mental illness, really.

why the mods still allow this guy to post?

what's the point of a website called incels if half the people here can get laid that easily?

lacune said:
why the mods still allow this guy to post?

what's the point of a website called incels if half the people here can get laid that easily?

LOL, the mods still allows @St.Tropez aka “Mr 15 Girlfriends” to post.

KyloRen said:

Lol this is perfect. Fakecels would lose their minds if they got banned en masse.

Vision said:
Lol this is perfect. Fakecels would lose their minds if they got banned en masse.

They've got to go back to Lookism.

Octopusgun2 said:
I’m just genuinely curious as to why people think that i’m some MM and no longer allowed on here. It’s getting annoying really.

I think people take the term incel a bit too serious. It means involuntarily celibate, you were celibate involuntarily for a long time, had sex and were intimate for what I would imagine is a few hours and now you're back to being involuntarily celibate again. You might have a few triumphs here or there but surely it's about having an incredibly hard time with women in general and being celibate most of the time.

Losing virginity = fakecel

Good for you. It's cool and everything, but don't pretend to be an incel.

ImDying said:
I think people take the term incel a bit too serious. It means involuntarily celibate, you were celibate involuntarily for a long time, had sex and were intimate for what I would imagine is a few hours and now you're back to being involuntarily celibate again. You might have a few triumphs here or there but surely it's about having an incredibly hard time with women in general.

Twisted said:
Ignore them bro

Glad to see surgery make such a huge impact, should be lifefuel for other incels.

What is your next looksmax and when will you get it?

they're after you to? my condolences boyo

ImDying said:
I think people take the term incel a bit too serious. It means involuntarily celibate, you were celibate involuntarily for a long time, had sex and were intimate for what I would imagine is a few hours and now you're back to being involuntarily celibate again. You might have a few triumphs here or there but surely it's about having an incredibly hard time with women in general and being celibate most of the time.

or perhaps it is you that does not take the term seriously enough. do you really think that genuinely ugly people that are persecuted in all areas of their life due to their abysmal looks and WILL die virgins would be compatible with normies on a dry spell? not likely. such folk do not belong here.

knajjd said:
or maybe it is you that does not take the term seriously enough. do you really think that genuinely ugly people that are persecuted in all areas of their life due to their abysmal looks and WILL die virgins would be compatible with normies on a dry spell? not likely. such folk do not belong here.

The name of the community is "Involunatry Celibate" not "genuinely ugly people". We're all in similar situations, some worse than others but our experiences and problems all share a common theme.

Probably a troll, tbh. IGDAF about you and wouldn't mind even slightly if you fucked off for good.

ImDying said:
The name of the community is "Involunatry Celibate" not "genuinely ugly people". We're all in similar situations, some worse than others but our experiences and problems all share a common theme.

Good looking people cant be incel.

Vision said:
LOL, the mods still allows @St.Tropez aka “Mr 15 Girlfriends” to post.

Our current mods are like Trump. @azavii would be like our Hitler. The fakecels would be gone overnight on his watch.

ImDying said:

“some worse than others” is a SEVERE fucking understatement. it’s like some first worlder hobo complaining about not having eaten in 2 days in a place that was originally meant for people that haven’t eaten their entire lives and will most certainly never get the chance to. it’s like making a mockery of the condition and obviously these two groups cannot ever even hope to relate to each other.