Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why us?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Just think about all the time in human history that we could have been born but we had to be born now where hypergamy is completely uncontrolled and degenerates control society. Then on top of that we were also born deformed, mentally ill, ugly, ect.

I have a disease that effects about 1% of the population and I’m also below average in looks while also being born in the shittiest time to be alive if you want to have a normal, non degenerate family. The odds of being ugly, having a rare sickness and being born now must be less than 1%.

Life really is a comedy of errors for most of us.

we just lost the vast lottery

You omitted the fact that you're 6'4" (1,93m).

You mog me though.

Just think about all the time in human history that we could have been born but we had to be born now where hypergamy is completely uncontrolled and degenerates control society. Then on top of that we were also born deformed, mentally ill, ugly, ect.

I have a disease that effects about 1% of the population and I’m also below average in looks while also being born in the shittiest time to be alive if you want to have a normal, non degenerate family. The odds of being ugly, having a rare sickness and being born now must be less than 1%.

Life really is a comedy of errors for most of us.
I wonder if gigachads get the same thoughts on how lucky they are to be born with the top 1% of genetics through pure luck and to be living in an age where they get easy and unfettered access to hundreds of foids over their lifetime

nah probably not, since too busy fucking stacies.

Oh yeas... Super unhappy we...