Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Why ugly men always attract the prettiest women"

There's hope for me.

Ugly is still tripple any of our SMVs

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JFL at posting nearly 20 year old articles

What the fuck is going on this forum man. "curries mog white chads", "ugly guys slay stacies", what's next?

Daily mail = fake news

I hope Murdoch croaks soon.

The oldie references to fishface Julia Roberts with Lyle Lovett and the rich Rushdie with a 6/10 Indian social climber whore. Gotta love it! :feelsokman:

Guys just saying… there’s a comment section for that article. Just spreading ideas if you know what I mean.

The only way that an ugly dude has a Stacy would be if he becomes a betabuxx.

Two faced cucks.claiming looks doesnt matter but then say ugly men want attractive women

By ugly they mean chadlite

The article is dated from 2001, so before Tinder, Instagram and Snap. An entirely different society which is now dead and buried deep down under the ground. This article obviously does not apply to today

Fake news by gay jews

what a bunch of bull

So this means that femcels are just a bunch of 10/10 stacies vying for incel attention?

Quick post dic pics on r/femcels this may be our only chance to ascend! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Bullshit:
We're all chads theory comfirmed, i wish i were a silly inkel so i attract stacy:feelsrope:

The cope is strong with the article.

The article is dated from 2001, so before Tinder, Instagram and Snap. An entirely different society which is now dead and buried deep down under the ground. This article obviously does not apply to today
I was 1 at the time. It’s so over

This article is so old there isn't even a date on it.