Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Trump chose J. D. Vance as his VP

J. D. Vance

• Total voters
SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

**\ it was all meow, the author of all ur pain /**
★★★★★

Vance is the OHIO RIZZLER

he will secure the GYATT VOTE and implement national FANUM TAX

he is the skibidi sigma frfr

only in ohio

Last edited:
should have picked a useless whore to be a fuck h0le

All that big talk of ohio rizz and the best he could settle for was a pajeeta

Because VD Vance was too busy

Vance is a CIA creation being promoted by Peter Thiel and the Jews. Trump got the message after they nearly blew his head off

Skibidi rizzler only in ohio

@anandkonda gave Trump a personal sloppy blowjob so that his Tamil queen can enter the White House as the second Lady and invite a mass of currycels to americuh

@anandkonda gave Trump a personal sloppy blowjob so that his Tamil queen can enter the White House as the second Lady and invite a mass of currycels to americuh
JFL :feelskek: She's Telugu not Tamil though

Trump wants to have a turn with his curry wife

To send goys to die in Iran for israel

I personally think he picked him because once trump wins its going to be known as the great reign of the sigmas and the resurgence of Ohio but that's just me

I personally think he picked him because once trump wins its going to be known as the great reign of the sigmas and the resurgence of Ohio but that's just me
no cap

I think he picked him because vance will support project 2025 and also vance is an obedient little bitch.

He is weird as fuck though and pretty scary. Its almost like hes not human.

I think he picked him because vance will support project 2025 and also vance is an obedient little bitch.

He is weird as fuck though and pretty scary. Its almost like hes not human.
Tim Walz (Harris VP) guzzles horse cum and loves trannies more than his actual family, at least the Vance couch story was disproven

this possibly never happened

but if it did, it would be the only interesting thing about tim walz
Well the JD Vance couch thing never happened either, Plus Walz is a tranny loving self hating faggot so I wouldn't be shocked if he did actually drink horse cum lmao

Well the JD Vance couch thing never happened either, Plus Walz is a tranny loving self hating faggot so I wouldn't be shocked if he did actually drink horse cum lmao
jfl true

idk what's up with this election and choosing weird randos for the VP positions. like literally both VPs are a liability for their campaigns

only in ohio

jfl true

idk what's up with this election and choosing weird randos for the VP positions. like literally both VPs are a liability for their campaigns

only in ohio
This is the weirdest election, this is the "Only in Ohio" election. Truly never been an election like this:feelskek: But ur right they are both a liability but walz is going to be protected even though more and more little negative stories are going to continue to pile up on him. Its gonna be nuts on election day, people will be going wild on all sorts of forums