Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why too many young guys are going bald nowadays ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Have anyone noitced it too ? Back in the day people started going bald at +25 years old or something and became full bald at 40 and they were few compared to the population of men, but today too many young men start going bald as early as 16 and i saw a legit 14 years old kid going bald and they lose it very fast that they become NW7 at 21 if they didn't treat it.

Why this bullshit happens nowadays ?

something something blood circulation due to air conditioning

"Nowadays"?
Its hard for you to comment on how things "used to be", given your narrow scope. I assure you've that people are balding just as fast as they ever have.

Sucks for that 14 year old tho..

although I'm sure the American diet doesn't help much

At least there’s no history of balding in my family

Then again there was no history of autism...
My whole family are legit thick NW0 in their 50's and 60's, only my father is bald and he went bald in his 30's.

Yet i started balding at 16 years old JFL.

Also, millennials are the most stressed generation, as far as day to day life

It's over for millennials. Literally born in the worst time of human history.
Living on processed foods and living in a microwave field with cellphones isn't great for your body.

"Nowadays"?
Its hard for you to comment on how things "used to be", given your narrow scope.
This. But I also have the impression that guys and foids are in bad shape. When I leave the house I often see foids with this cylindrical skinny-fat-boy body, chubby belly, small ass and tits etc.

Too much masturbation.

Maybe its the increase of chemicals in the hair from hair products ? You see a lot of guys using them and it could potentially damage hair in the long run. Im not sure tough

I don't believe it unless there is some kind of study on this topic. I think this is just selective perception

Maybe because of testosterone loss? Everyone faps a lot nowadays so that could contribute to it.

Are there any useful statistics concerning this issue?

Why too many young guys not have girlfriends?

People’s health in general seems to be going to shit. Obesity, autism, allergies, and cancer are all on the rise while testosterone is falling.

ITT "SJWs cause hair loss", with no real evidence to support it

kek

"dude estrogens in the water lmao and plastic bottles lmao"

I was on hair loss forums in the mid to late 2000s and people were saying the same thing....that young men were supposedly going bald at a much higher rate compared X number of years ago. A lot of people on these forums treated the notion as if it were a foregone conclusion despite the fact that such threads never cited or presented any sort of actual evidence and were exclusively based on speculation, conjecture and hearsay.

My theory was that male pattern baldness had not become more common in recent years but rather, men who start to go bald start noticing other guys their age going bald more.

That theory applies here too. Before you were blackpilled you weren't paying any attention to the hairlines of 18-23 year old males. Now that you're blackpilled you analyze other guys more and thus notice more receding hairlines which creates the illusion of male pattern baldness being more common.

I don't think any statistics support what OP is claiming. Because of the increased pressure from social media and increased competition in the dating market, it is probably becoming much more noticeable, if anything. I also agree with Ryo's thoughts.

The hair transplant surgeons I have talked to said in the 90's they almost exclusively had patients who were at least in their 40's, but now, most surgeons focus on marketing to guys in their 20's and 30's since this is quickly becoming the biggest demand nowadays. It truly is a reflection of our times.

It truly is fucking over for Norwood 3 and beyond in this century.

I was told it was partly because of stress, the more you go through the more it contributes.

I think something's in the water tbh