Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why to approach girls at all?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Why they cant apporach? They must do it, unless exceptionally shy. For female being rejected is less of trauma anyway, so do it, you cunts. (going for chads and orbiting candyboys does not count)

they approach.
but chad only.

No point because it's over

They want chivalry while crying for equality.
Female brain for you.

they do approach in their way or just straight out if you are attractive and manly

Surprised they don’t approach @Napoleon de Geso hes a Chad irl

Girls should approach males because females have very boring personalities and should be grovelling on how cultured I am

If the world was just. Face it, holes are too cowardly to put themselves out there.

No ugly femorloids

Chads are the only ones who get to experience this. Not subhumans like us.

Approaching is necessary to prove incel and rule out being Chad.

No point. Last time I approached was years ago when I was still a wageslave. Got reported to HR and lost the job.

No point. Last time I approached was years ago when I was still a wageslave. Got reported to HR and lost the job.

Jfl at approaching in the workplace

They do approach, but not us

Btw no mention of cute lolis waifus of culture in a De Gaso thread

Girls should approach males because females have very boring personalities and should be grovelling on how cultured I am
Yes. Majority too uncultured to be my waifu, but good as orbiters. Let they orbit me, raise my status, and help to search for cultured loli

They do approach. Just not us. If you approach them it signals you're low status

Agreed 100% but I wasn't blackpilled back then.
This is why I don't get IT's sentiment that it's not over after highschool/college, when there's no other environment where you'll be able to approach a foid ever again and it been deemed socially acceptable.

If you're wageslaving 9-5 where are you meant to meet foids?

At the gym? Lmao.
At subway? Lmao.
At the pub? Roasties and Chad only.

It's over if you don't find a LTR by college AT THE LATEST.

Yes. Majority too uncultured to be my waifu, but good as orbiters. Let they orbit me, raise my status, and help to search for cultured loli
Wahmen should take their own advice of coomtributing to soyciety and contribute to society through the orbiting of Incels. Men of culture are passionate like the flaming sun and wahmen should be orbiting planets. I accept even fat wahmen as orbiters because they are good throwing partners, they can finally learn to use their fat in a productive manner. I am good educator like Jigoro Kano, even fat unathletic wahmen can learn valuable life lessons through Seiryoku Zenyo and Jita Kyoei.

af59fbd76301011c7120daf16bf182c4.gif