Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why thugmaxxing really doesn’t work for all blacks

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
8B203883 E145 4948 BFF3 205434AE705C

Look at the guys holding the guns. Nearly all of them have somewhat good looking features. They’re no lesser than 5/10’s for black standards..

Only to get a used up black foid

Keep coping... the only one that looks remotely good is the spook in the (stolen) red shit holding the weapon upside-down. "good looking" blacks are very rare, yet they still do fine... Wonder what's going on here?

JFL they all mog me, although I reckon I could deadlift their combined squat weight.

It works except for manlets

Guys in the back are 4/10

can you fuck my wife?

Guys in the back are 4/10
Exactly

Keep coping... the only one that looks remotely good is the spook in the (stolen) red shit holding the weapon upside-down. "good looking" blacks are very rare, yet they still do fine... Wonder what's going on here?

blacks and whites have different facial features and thus sometimes different standards sometimes in certain communities, so those guys would most definitely get dates without a doubt by black foids