Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why this forum is so great

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
This forum is a bit of a bore but the reason i like it is because you can say whatever you want and actually speak your mind and be a normal human being unlike twitter or instagram or and any other social media where you'll be harassed and cancelled by social justice warriors, snowflakes, lgbtq and trannies just for saying 1 wrong word. I hate this pussified society. This is why i love this forum, and people are envious of it because of it..

whores

Attachments

• 2021-10-29 22_16_53-Incel Fanfiction Volume 2. The Cringe Strikes Back _ IncelTear - Brave.jpg
    2021-10-29 22_16_53-Incel Fanfiction Volume 2. The Cringe Strikes Back _ IncelTear - Brave.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 195
Agreed. Blacks must be enslaved again.

you can say whatever you want and actually speak your mind and be a normal human being unlike twitter or instagram or and any other social media where you'll be harassed and cancelled by social justice warriors, snowflakes, lgbtq and trannies just for saying 1 wrong word. I hate this pussified society. This is why i love this forum, and people are envious of it because of it..
that's true.

this proves that there can be free speech and at the same time stability.
those fucking websites use hate speech to put limits and conditions on free speech.

Saying this as an ethnic, the avg normie is way more racist than the avg .is user

Normies in general are racist af.. even ethnic normies are racist

Saying this as an ethnic, the avg normie is way more racist than the avg .is user

rich liberal white & asian girls are OP in racism

I can confirm this. Heard many tasteless comments by normies on the street, parties I was forced to go to when I was a kid, school, etc. Everyone shitting on each other for their ethnicity or tone of skin or "what race mix they look like".

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This forum is the only place I've seen on the internet today where a Neo Nazi, a Ku Klux Klan member, a Black man, and an orthodox Jew can talk to each, air out their differences, and then everything goes back to normal as everyone parts ways.

A free and open internet, not chained by censorship or suppression, truly is a beautiful thing in this ugly world.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This forum is the only place I've seen on the internet today where a Neo Nazi, a Ku Klux Klan member, a Black man, and an orthodox Jew can talk to each, air out their differences, and then everything goes back to normal as everyone parts ways.

A free and open internet, not chained by censorship or suppression, truly is a beautiful thing in this ugly world.
:feelsokman:

:lul::lul::lul:
so true

Exactly. The only place were we used to be able to blow off some steam and say whatever we want was in old multiplayer video games and the gamer culture. Even sites like 4chan got totally cucked and invaded by normies. With everything being so politically correct, this site is a breath of fresh air and has a childlike innocence and playfulness associated with it

It's liberating to be finally amongst people like me. I can speak truly and im not accosted for it. I really like you brocels:feelsaww:

Its refreshing to say 'Women = Whore' and not get bombarded with virgin insults. Meanwhile, rap culture promotes that 'Women = Whore' mindset and social media sites and sjws say nothing. I hate normies..

Everything IS so cucked these days , once your cynical and blackpilled on Twitter , a swarm of simps will Amok you , kek.

Its fun being based on there , but the fast bans arent Worth it

@gymletethnicel and I talked about this. He mentioned how the forum is this funny place where someone like @BummerDrummer would have a casual conversation with him like it's nothing, but IRL he'd probably shoot and kill him. :feelshaha:

Niggers are the biggest racists IRL

How so? They are one of the least racist imo.

Asians, Arabs, Iranians, etc are way worse.
You never been friends or acquaintances with black people, have you ?

And no, 5'6" 120 lb framecel blacks dont count :feelsjuice: they cant afford to be low inhib like your average 6+ft tyrone

How so? They are one of the least racist imo.

Asians, Arabs, Iranians, etc are way worse.
Blacks in the US appear to be unusually very racist (probably because of the slavery chip on their shoulder), but Blacks in Africa are probably the same amount of racist as anyone else from other parts of the world, like East Asia or the Middle East. A combination of Nationalism, xenophobia, and in-group preference makes everyone racist to some degree.

You never been friends or acquaintances with black people, have you ?

And no, 5'6" 120 lb framecel blacks dont count :feelsjuice: they cant afford to be low inhib like your average 6+ft tyrone
Blacks in the US appear to be unusually very racist (probably because of the slavery chip on their shoulder), but Blacks in Africa are probably the same amount of racist as anyone else from other parts of the world, like East Asia or the Middle East. A combination of Nationalism, xenophobia, and in-group preference makes everyone racist to some degree.
Hmm interesting.. I don't know what it's like in the US

That explains everything tbh

Most Niggers around here act like they're better than everyone else.
Black people in Canada were mostly cool in my experience
The only thing was that their accents were extremely difficult to understand

@gymletethnicel and I talked about this. He mentioned how the forum is this funny place where someone like @BummerDrummer would have a casual conversation with him like it's nothing, but IRL he'd probably shoot and kill him. :feelshaha:
Gymlet is also very anti white as well jfl, love how he is blaming bummer for being a certain way when he also does the same thing. But regardless, they are both interesting people and you are right that irl they would never talk to one another (unless theyre just online extremists).

Gymlet is also very anti white as well jfl, love how he is blaming bummer for being a certain way when he also does the same thing. But regardless, they are both interesting people and you are right that irl they would never talk to one another (unless theyre just online extremists).
I'm White too and I don't care tbh, because I understand why and where the hate would come from. He and I had some good talks. You can dislike or hate what somebody is without hating them personally. Seems bizarre to normies and the average mind, but it's possible.

This is the only place, where i can have conversation with based and relateble ppl tbh. As a trucel outcast i don't fit in anywhere, even on other internet forums, so this site helps a lot.

Ironically, the hate seems to make us more human to one another. No fakeness, no passive-aggressive name-calling or backstabbing, just honest feelings in a world of dishonest and disingenuous liars.

Ironically, the hate seems to make us more human to one another. No fakeness, no passive-aggressive name-calling or backstabbing, just honest feelings in a world of dishonest and disingenuous liars.
:feelsthink::bigbrain::smonk:

This tell us something about human nature, at the end of the day, our lives revolve around females, we are able to settle our differences because we are starved from something fundamental and irreplaceable about being a male… :cryfeels:

I'm White too and I don't care tbh, because I understand why and where the hate would come from. He and I had some good talks. You can dislike or hate what somebody is without hating them personally. Seems bizarre to normies and the average mind, but it's possible.
What do you mean personally vs what they are?

You know what's funny... you always see these kind of forums that are obscure being labelled as extremist because users post extremist beliefs. The reason is simple: the ones who post extremist beliefs in Cuckbook, twitcuck, and other normands platforms get socially destroyed, their accounts disabled and their lives ruined.

Ironically the obscure forums are the lighthouses of freedom of speech.