Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why this forum Is beneficial for the mental health of incels

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
If you feel lonely because you don't have a girlfriend because of your appearance the last thing you have to do Is to stay in a group with chads, because they Will talk about their experiences with girls (not their fault, they are Just good looking, they don't have the intention to make you feel like shit), and you Will feel even worse
Instead in this group and in general in a group of people that are in your or worse situation the comparison of yourself at the other members Will be positive and you know that you are not alone

yes, this is why i joined

This is a misogynist site.

When I see a foid suffer my mental health is improving a lot

I left this forum back in 2021 for the whole year, deleted my old account and everything. It absolutely wrecked my mental health, got put in a mental health facility and became damn near clinically insane. This forum is crucial to me.

It's great to have a place that doesn't allow females and normies.
R/foreveralone is the only other big "incel" space, but it has normfags giving bluepill advice in every fucking thread.

This site is honestly one of my best copes.

Most of my experiences with the opposite sex have been extremely negative. Excluding the larps, I am glad that I can relate to the people here.

There's no other community willing to accept or understand us.

Say what you will about this community, I will most likely agree with all of it.
But it's better to be here then alone.

There's no other community willing to accept or understand us.

Say what you will about this community, I will most likely agree with all of it.
But it's better to be here then alone.
Agreed. If you talk to ANYONE outside of here about the terrible experiences you've had dealing with these psychotic femoid parasites, you'll be demonized and ostracized from any friend group you're in.

This forum brings us a sense of community and belonging, even if we all belong in misery. It's a place that has accepted us when no other would. Here we can openly talk and vent about about our experiences, our lives.

Agreed. If you talk to ANYONE outside of here about the terrible experiences you've had dealing with these psychotic femoid parasites, you'll be demonized and ostracized from any friend group you're in.
This is true even with close normie friends of years. Inceldom is never understood by non-blackpilled people.

based join date

This site is honestly one of my best copes.

Most of my experiences with the opposite sex have been extremely negative. Excluding the larps, I am glad that I can relate to the people here.

Not going to get gaslit here so its great for the mental

I agree this is the best website and community I've ever joined online.

Much better than what soyboys on inceltear would recommend (((therapy)))

That's why I like being here among fellow losers and schizos :feelscomfy:

Makes me feel relieved that I am not alone facing this shitty life

this is why the feds let this h0neypot stay up. gives a place for you to vent and release steam while simultaneously being easier to watch
h0neypot is filtered for some reason, no idea why !!!

It's a wonder of the internet, we can never truly feel alone because of it