Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why this forum bullies greycels

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
High IQ post I found on looksmaxx:

'You would think this user base out of all forums would know better to ridicule "lesser" members. Seeing that they themselves are undesirables in the real world. Even blackpilled they still do this.

The same ridicule society and women show them they show here once they have achieved "status" which is a font colour on an incel site.

It's evident that we are all tyrants in the waiting. Humans just being humans.'

My heart goes out to you greycels.

Because they are blue pilled

normalize being a greycel

When i see a greycel i mostly think that they’re a spy or some shit like that can’t help it

We were all greycels once. They should be judged by what they post and not by the color of their name, as that in itself is no better than another form of lookism.

@Yerberito do you bully greycels

Good thing I came to this forum as a braincel refugee with other frens so every third poster was an greycel. Nobody messed with greycels around that time.

If only ascending in real life was as easy as making 500 shit posts

JUST GET 500 POSTS THEORY

It's a meme bro

I don’t bully all of them, but if they spew some bullshit I’ll call them a retarded greycel jfl.

In any male space you got to earn respect or street cred, sorry greycels

We were all greycels once. They should be judged by what they post and not by the color of their name, as that in itself is no better than another form of lookism.

Sometimes i think they live in a third world country working a 12 hour shift and don't have time to postmaxx.

Most greycels turn out to be lurkers/bluepiller faggots from IT and such. I don't mind them tbh.

bullying greycels should be considered a crime.

Even if you get 500 posts you still have to wait a week :feelscry:

I don’t mind greycels unless they say something really suspicious

I found your statement about comparing this forum's treatment of greycels to other types of bullying in the real world intriguing. It really is a ridiculous dominance hierarchy. That being said, someone who has like 3 posts making a massive, insane rant about going ER and how they want to "kill normies" while not really understanding what the forum is all about is clearly a LARPer or an IT user. Brand-new accounts should get scrutiny, but only, let's say, increased scrutiny for retarded posts. High IQ posts should be acknowledged whether it comes from a greycel or an ancientcel.

I think the main message is, a "greycel" probably should only be under increased scrutiny if they are a low-tier greycel (say, one or two stars), AND have shitty or overly edgy posts in a suspiciously disorganized, jumbled, or cringeworthy manner. In that event, there should only be slightly more scrutiny placed on a greycel than if a normal user did that. A thoughtful and reasonable greycel should be accepted regardless of their greycelhood.

Eh. All they have to do is get 500 posts or have an old join date and they won't get much shit.

500 quality posts are hard to come by. Me, my "broadcast day" today started at about 1:00 PM EST. This will be my 11th post today. I'm probably not gonna make more than 20-something posts today. And today is a Saturday.

So let's say 20 posts a day if you have unlimited free time. That's 25 days of being a greycel. Round that up to 30 because very few people have unlimited free time. A month of greyceldom? I dunno, sounds rough.

When I first joined and I got called a greycel I honestly thought it was a reference to my age (I made a welcome post) and figured the board just skewed more towards teen/early 20's. Then someone made a post celebrating breaking free of grey and I put it all together.

tbh

we should bully people for saying dumb shit regardless of the color of their names

It's not the worst though. It's less bullying and more humourous digs.

That's the main defense people give. "It's just banter." And I can dig that, but I feel for the people who want a more welcoming place. Who don't really wanna banter.

It’s not that serious bro

I really don't give a shit about my post count. I believe in quality over quantity. Postmaxxing and shitposting isn't getting you anywhere as an incel. I can think of far better ways to cope and use my time.

Shit rolls downhill

Good thing I came to this forum as a braincel refugee with other frens so every third poster was an greycel. Nobody messed with greycels around that time.
It’s over for refugeecels

'You would think this user base out of all forums would know better to ridicule "lesser" members. Seeing that they themselves are undesirables in the real world. Even blackpilled they still do this.
Not rly, this forum is still based around hierarchy, about being the lowest of the low. I expected (which turned out to be true) that this forum had quarrels about who the "real incels" are etc. We flex our disabilities/ugliness points like pokemon cards

I only say it when a graycel posts/comment something really stupid.
Calling someone graycel just because they have a different opinion than you is nothing but bullying.
Perfect example of victim bullies becoming bullies themselves

Ok former GrAYcel
High IQ post I found on looksmaxx:

The same ridicule society and women show them they show here once they have achieved "status" which is a font colour on an incel site.

It's evident that we are all tyrants in the waiting. Humans just being humans.'

My heart goes out to you greycels.