Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why they ridicule and afraid of religion

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Because they are afraid that we, oppressed, would unleash transcendental lightning of faith against their fearful rationality and their cowering Sodom.

@Sadness @Opus132 @Emergency Manual @BrendioEEE I think this thread is for you guys.

Religion is a cope. There is no Santa Claus in the sky watching if you been naughty or nice.

That is a story we tell to children to control their behavior.

Kinda like leaders did in the past to unwashed masses.

The more that we drive ourselves away from religion, the more that we'll begin to embrace chaotic and immoral things such as abortion, transgenderism, and homosexuality.

The sad thing about this though, is the fact it's inevitable, as the years and decades pass by, and as people begin to worship technology more and more each day, these acts of degeneracy will become increasingly radical and grotesque.

The sad thing about this though, is the fact it's inevitable, as the years and decades pass by, and as people begin to worship technology more and more each day, these acts of degeneracy will become increasingly radical and grotesque.
It's not all hopeless just yet, because they might be able to spread insanity, but they will never be able to destroy sanity, even if not blackpilled, there will ALWAYS be resistance from people who see through their insanity and if they go on an all out war to eradicate them, they'll lose.

It's not all hopeless just yet, because they might be able to spread insanity, but they will never be able to destroy sanity, even if not blackpilled, there will ALWAYS be resistance from people who see through their insanity and if they go on an all out war to eradicate them, they'll lose.

As long as you're an atheist, I believe that you'll always act as fuel for their cause rather than as a deterrent towards it.

As long as you're an atheist, I believe that you'll always act as fuel for their cause rather than as a deterrent towards it.
Well religion might not be necessary to prevent degeneracy on an individual level, but collectively humans are evil animals who can't be trusted to not ruin everything with total freedom, i'm not an atheist but despite not following any particular religion i still think islam would be a great system to keep the masses sane.

Fuck Christcucks. You are to blame for the weakness of the west and jew worship
B000149

"If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause."
- John 15:18-25

"Religion is cope", says the atheist, even as society keeps getting worse and worse as religiosity withers away.

"Religion is cope", says the atheist, even as society keeps getting worse and worse as religiosity withers away.
Just believe in something wrong for the sake of it bro

Or maybe God is real and that's why religion worked.

Religion is a cope. There is no Santa Claus in the sky watching if you been naughty or nice.

That is a story we tell to children to control their behavior.

Kinda like leaders did in the past to unwashed masses.

You can carry on being an atheist, but ignoring that religion takes away meaning and values from society is self-evident. What do you think it was that led to inceldom, lgbt, transgenderism, feminism liberalism? It was your secular humanist morals and values.

Even atheists like Nietzsche recognized this impending doom once 'God was dead'.

My best friend is a die hard christian. Maybe I'll join him

I don't believe in any god but i think religion is necessary to keep degeneracy in check

Religion never worked lul
Oh please, we literally have people worshipping homosexuals, worshipping women.

Humans naturally need a supernatural being to turn too.

Religion never worked lul

Of course it did, your understanding of history comes from progressive historians anyway whose vested interested was to draw as bad a picture of religious societies as possible.

Now of course, when i say religion i mean true traditional religion. What passes off as religion today is a far cry to what we had in the past, so i can understand people have misgivings about the value of sacred traditions when they have never experienced what living under one was actually like.

Sure, this is why some of the greatest minds of history were against religion

God doens't exist but religion would be good now.

i am muslim (I'm serious)

Religion is a necessity to prevent foids from becoming the gods like they have in America.

A single Northern barbarian toppled your entire wop empire

PBU ARMENIUS
Mead is one drink jews never sell.

Curious...
very curious

Last edited:
Today oppressors worship neo paganism. They worship woman sex flesh.
We are ,monotesits, step against it.

And our sword of faith now is shining with vigor once again. The satanic power of neo paganists that has to be finished.and it will be finished.

Hebrews will never kneel.

Incel babies would've been left in the woods or thrown down a cliff if not for Christianity

Because it has values opposite to theirs

Sad to see worthless low IQ ugly INCELS being against religion. If we still lived under religious law, hardly anyone here would be incel, except for maybe the most deformed and crippled creature.

Religion literally prevented hypergamy by punishing adultery and sodomy GREATLY. And by that I mean either torture or death. Under christian law or islamic law, everyone would be FORCED to settle down early. Whoring around and riding chad dick would be forbidden, because intercourse before marriage is forbidden and generally intercourse would mainly happen for the purpose of procreating.

Let me explain a bit further:
The dating market in western countries is almost completely liberated. Women are chasing chad, but chad is pumping and dumping them and thus is never removing himself from the dating market. But if you force chad to settle down by threatening to punish him with execution if he doesnt, and by settling down I mean getting married and starting a family with virtually the first women he meets, then women will quickly have to start looking for normies and even ugly dudes to settle down with, because there is no chad anymore on the dating market. Hypergamy would be solved.

Religion used to be the guarantor for a more or less fair and equal dating market. It has worked that way since the beginning of civilization. What we now have is a hypercapitalistic dating market, that leads to crippling birth rates and the downfall of modern society.

Incel babies would've been left in the woods or thrown down a cliff if not for Christianity
Underrated post. Just look at ancient Sparta or to some native American tribes today.