Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Why they feel entitled to safety?

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
I am not sure if it is really related for inceldom discussion, but I decided to share a story with you. SFBE.

Back in the army I was always on duty as battalion attendant. Externally it may look like you are in charge but in reality, you are more like a scapegoat.

The new guy has been temporarily seconded to us. He was good looking; thought he is tough shit.

The guy refuses to take my orders, behave like he doesn't give a fuck. Finally, we caught him stealing, but decided not to fan the situation.

> Em, listen Guy. We are basically in weird version of prison now. You can’t just act all cocky and escape responsibility due to pretty eyes and alfa male attitude. If there is less hazing in our unit than in others, this is no reason to behave this way.

> Fuck off, Sergant. You are not in charge here. You are nothing.

> Okay. But you know, I am not the only one who thinks you are a trouble. I just trying to be nice here.

> And what are you going to do? Report me to officers? Give me a break. They don’t care.

> No. I'm not going to do anything.

> Perfect. So, can you fuck off and don't bother me?

Next night comrades came to me and asked for cooperation. I agreed without delay.

I notified seniors that everything was going ok and the soldiers were sleeping peacefully. I notified comrades for the upcoming checks so that they don't get caught. Comrades crowned the guy by putting his head into the toilet.

> Animals! You are all animals!! Sergant, why didn't you do anything?! You are in charge here!!

> Am I?

He cried like a little girl.

Rules for thee, but not for me. Normalfags like to act all brave and macho when they confident of their impunity. Shitting on low SMV males and losers. And then they cry for help and surprised when people refuse to help. Why they feel entitled to safety?

All chads who are assholes should be beaten up

What a cunt, deserves to be setup.

that chad deserved to be fragged

wish the army was set up so that chad soldiers have to clear minefields and IEDs with their bodies

Shoulda curb stomped him on the toilet bowl.