Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why they cannot understand simple things?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
JFL at this article - https://metro.co.uk/2021/09/12/this-is-why-im-teaching-my-nine-year-old-son-about-incels-15237639/.

If you want to prevent someone from radicalisation, then ban reality. Incels are not made because they read obscure forums on internet. Incels are made when puberty hits and you want to have sex with girls but they treat you with scornful pity at best and with disgust and detest at worst. But you see that handsome guys get all the female affection. This is where resentment of females and society begins ( soytiety lied to you that looks don't matter and teached you to be nonconfrontational obedient cuck ). And this shapes your personality. Even if you will become successful, it's impossible to forget.

Literally what 9 year old gives a fuck about this shit, just let your kid play around and enjoy his childhood innocence. If I was that age i wouldn’t want to hear about angry virgins on the internet.

JFL at this article - https://metro.co.uk/2021/09/12/this-is-why-im-teaching-my-nine-year-old-son-about-incels-15237639/.

If you want to prevent someone from radicalisation, then ban reality. Incels are not made because they read obscure forums on internet. Incels are made when puberty hits and you want to have sex with girls but they treat you with scornful pity at best and with disgust and detest at worst. But you see that handsome guys get all the female affection. This is where resentment of females and society begins ( soytiety lied to you that looks don't matter and teached you to be nonconfrontational obedient cuck ). And this shapes your personality. Even if you will become successful, it's impossible to forget.
Even if you become successful elsewhere you always stay an incel. :blackpill:

Water. Based thread tho tbh