Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why these cucks are simping for a foid Pharaoh who died like in 1500BC?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Utdquev.jpg

This comment just gave me cancer ...

I'm just picturing the Kemetic afterlife. All the Pharaos are hanging out in some kind of swanky club, drinking and congratulating each other on being bros.

The slums open and Hatshepsut strides in, glorious, robes swirling, rocking the fake beard and the insane amount of wealth and power. "Miss me, bitches?"

Holy fucking cringe.

q5OL30E_d.jpg
giphy.gif

@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

Last edited:
I don't think men's standards can get any lower, even literal desiccated corpses aren't safe

It is over for alivecels

omfg normalfags are the worst

I don't think men's standards can get any lower, even literal desiccated corpses aren't safe

Your SMV literally transcends space and time if you're female. It's fucking over

:feelsugh: female ruler

All of those are women and soyboys on tumblr we shouldn't care about them. Tumblr is next to reddit in cringiness.

what simps would do for rotten pussy

The reason they tried to erase her is because she was a terrible leader.

Cuckmaxxed tumblr users. I often imagine soy posters as clicking that post button, with mouth wide open, just anticipating that like/upboat/retweet so they can feel those good boy points kick in. These guys are not humorous in anyway.

Over for non necropheliac cels.

I watch all these simps and cucks and white knights and the idiotic way they behave around women, and I think, "man, we incels are pretty damn normal compared to that."

I watch all these simps and cucks and white knights and the idiotic way they behave around women, and I think, "man, we incels are pretty damn normal compared to that."
Legit.

In that state she is very fuckable, Her sex is to die for.

Volcel if you wouldnt
full

Dead for thousands of years and still mogs 80% of fat insulin resistant pigs here in America.

Tbh she’s sort of an interesting figure. And cucks and feminazis should know she did these accomplishments with the artificial propping up that wymen get today.

What are you talking about inkwel, she's a queen. :soy:

Look her mandible and zygoma. Mogs me brutally from Pliocene to Holocene.

And cucks and feminazis should know she did these accomplishments with the artificial propping up that wymen get today.

*without ??

Utdquev.jpg

This comment just gave me cancer ...

Holy fucking cringe.

q5OL30E_d.jpg
giphy.gif

@tehgymcel420 thoughts?
Cucks.
How much do you want to wager everything they’re saying is wrong and they’re misconstruing history to appeal to feminism?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back