Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL why there is no body positivity for man? look at this models jfl

R

rustd

Greycel
283006656_405830614784838_4655853618959924987_n.jpg

so it is decreed by the tiny hat gang

The fat acceptance movement only applies to foids. To the "fat acceptance" movement fat men can go and fuck themselves.

I die laughing every time I see a fat mannequin in a store. I look around and then women are 3 times the size of the fat mannequin.

lmao it's funny because it's the same fucking store and page :feelskek:

Because we have abandoned god.
Society will only get worse until we turn back to god and traditional values.
692174da0f4fa142c0e9cd8575d419be

It's because Feminism is "a labour union for toilets", technically speaking the Manosphere is "Feminism for men", but the mainstream hates us with a passion. :lasereyes::blackpill:

I saw models like this on some posters yesterday.

Jfl, you have 55 year old 385 pound grannies as "models". To be a male model, you have to be white Chadlite-Chad(occasionally a negro Tyronelite-Tyrone will do), an athletic physique, relatively young (late teens at youngest, 30s at the oldest), have hair or if no hair have the masculine facial aethsthics and masculine head shape to successfully rock a bald head and you can't be fat. Generally speaking, non black ethnics need not apply.

I not good enough to buy underwear