Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why there aren't that many black/hispanic incels

B

bcroger

Commander
★★
Because they would fuck anything. I've seen thin black and hispanic men with 300 lbs women.

I heard 2 morbidly obese Mexican American women complain that guys would hit on them at Walmart. They are probably some of the fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth. I assume most of those men who they are referring to are hispanic men.

I was talking to a Mexican American barber, and he told me that men would come to his barber shop just to get hair cuts from women. I asked him "aren't most female barbers obese?" (he's a cool guy so we can talk like this) and he told me yes, but the men did not care even if they were 500+ lbs, they just wanted to talk to women. I assume these simp men who loved to get hairciuts from obese females were Mexican Americans.

Asian and white (esp educated white males) usually have moderate standards, which is why many are incel despite being the most sought after on average.

Last edited:
I think thats why black/hispanic American women are the fattest group of ppl on planet earth. Their men tolerate it.

I would also fuck anything jfl I still can't find a woman

No. All etics are fakecels

Most blackcels are either non NT or legit super ugly. Black normies have as high SMV as White Chads.

Bro what? There is no way you believe curries/MENA are fakecels.
I was joking

MENA also mog the shift out of curries & it's not even a comparison between the two.

Most blackcels are either non NT or legit super ugly. Black normies have as high SMV as White Chads.
Correct

In my time in this community, most blackcels I've met have been actual non-NT autists(I can see how this is very bad in black "society"), actually very ugly, turbomanlets, or are Mulattos or Somali/Ethiopians.

Black normies have very good niche appeal on a large scale, and easily can fuck a sheboon.

Last edited:
:feelsokman:

Depends on pheno, and I think no race makes you a fakecel, white black MENA abo, etc... it all comes down to the individual genetics
ye I agree, but MENAs have much better phenos such as Iranid, and even Orientalid mogs most curries.

The best-looking curries usually are MENA-passing(usually gulf-Arab)

From what I hear also, MENAs still have a better process of arranged marriages & aren't as diluted with feminism as curryland has become.

No. All etics are fakecels
What do you mean?
Correct

In my time in this community, most blackcels I've met have been actual non-NT autists(I can see how this is very bad in black "society"), actually very ugly, turbomanlets, or are Mulattos or Somali/Ethiopians.

Black normies have very good niche appeal, and easily can fuck a sheboon.
Even most normal looking black men are with obese women(black or otherwise)

Correct

Black normies have very good niche appeal, and easily can fuck a sheboon.
Black normies can get sex easily.

ye I agree, but MENAs have much better phenos such as Iranid, and even Orientalid mogs most curries.

The best-looking curries usually are MENA-passing(usually gulf-Arab)

From what I hear also, MENAs still have a better process of arranged marriages & aren't as diluted with feminism as curryland has become.
Agreed

Those "gangstas" all have obese partners.
Probably because it's extremely common among their women, and the skinny attractive ones only go for cream of the crop chads, tyrones ect

Also niggers like curvy bodies even if fat. Their are tribes in Africa where being fat is desirable.

Probably because it's extremely common among their women, and the skinny attractive ones only go for cream of the crop chads, tyrones ect

Also niggers like curvy bodies even if fat. Their are tribes in Africa where being fat is desirable.
True.

The attractive and/or non-fat hispanic and black women typically go to college and marry a middle income or wealthy man and move away from the ghetto.

shitskins are pathetic creatures. they contribute to the narcissism of fat white whores like this.

Attachments

• inbredbitch.jpg
    inbredbitch.jpg
    989.3 KB · Views: 2
Not always, they are often with slim white women aswell. Black men just cannot lose in the west
There was one study on online dating and race and it showed black men being less preferred than Asian men. Too lazy to link it, but google "online dating and race prefences."

I live in Texas and almost every black man I see is with some obese white woman , single or with some 3/10 black woman. Like 1 in 30 black couples I see are an attractive woman (usually blonde) and a black man.

the white and asian foids that go for blacks or hispanics are usually the low self esteem, fat, low class, trashy types.

its very consistent

theres plenty on here
This list also forgot @AlexanderTheGreat11

theres plenty on here
This list also forgot @AlexanderTheGreat11
Thanks

the white and asian foids that go for blacks or hispanics are usually the low self esteem, fat, low class, trashy types.

its very consistent

here's a fat ugly white bitch with a gook faggot.

Attachments

• faggotgook.JPG
    faggotgook.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 4
Correct

Black normies have very good niche appeal on a large scale, and easily can fuck a sheboon.

what if they don't want to fuck an average looking sheboon or ugly white bitches?

here's a fat ugly white bitch with a gook faggot.
most of the people that miscegenate tend to be lower tier in terms of looks.

high smv or normies tend to not miscegenate. yea you'll find exceptions here and there but generally speaking they don't.