Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why there are less latinocels here

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
It's simple: Their own women don't discriminate against them at the same rate as Asians, or Indians, and their women's hypergamy is not as high as white women.

Cope, it's full of brazilians here

@Incelius Savage @NirvanaFan1988 thoughts?

COPE!!!, I’M TIRED OF YA’LL SAYING HISPANICS DON’T HAVE A HARD TIME. WE ARE THE BIGGEST TRUECELS ON THE FUCKING PLANET, NO ONE WANTS TO DATE A WETBACK AND ALL OF OUR WOMEN WANT WHITE COCK!!

COPE!!!, I’M TIRED OF YA’LL SAYING HISPANICS DON’T HAVE A HARD TIME. WE ARE THE BIGGEST TRUECELS ON THE FUCKING PLANET, NO ONE WANTE TO DATE A WETBACK AND ALL OF OUR WOMEN WANT WHITE COCK!!
C01AA312 5F9E 4AFE BD4C 3264D2DD2A7A

Beanerwhores are the most condescending and rude ones out there that I’ve encountered

They busy dealin drug and beheading eachother in cartel wars

5'3 mexicans get more women than us and im not lying

It's simple: Their own women don't discriminate against them at the same rate as Asians, or Indians, and their women's hypergamy is not as high as white women.

Brazilians don't count
If so, then yes, the forum has much less hispanics than expected.

There are more brazilians here than hispanics, despite them outnumbering us by 2 times

High cope

We latinoz - spicz are one of the mozt cucked af racez.
Latinaz only expect white men above.
Basically same shit az SEA or any other thirdworld country

but the problem iz that latinaz believe they are in the same level az white or euro whorez

they do dizcriminate about their fellow latinoz. They dont want any other to get the white cock

over for latinocelz like me

Latinas also are the most willing to get with manlets as well since most burritocels are short

You’re right but most of us like @Incelius Savage and @MACHETE are non NT anti social losers. Latinas are usually nice to me if they’re ever forced to talk to me (which is fucking rare) but none of them show any genuine interest in even a friendship. It’s more or less pity.

soon I will use my US passport and white cock to fuck big booty latinas while you cuckold latinos just cry and fap
indeed , jbw is law az i state dmultiple timez bewfore :feelsLSD:

Being NT in latin america can save your sexual/romantic life.

COPE!!!, I’M TIRED OF YA’LL SAYING HISPANICS DON’T HAVE A HARD TIME. WE ARE THE BIGGEST TRUECELS ON THE FUCKING PLANET, NO ONE WANTS TO DATE A WETBACK AND ALL OF OUR WOMEN WANT WHITE COCK!!
Curries are the truestcels, boyo.

Do you even know how hard is to reach this place being a latino? First of all you need to be somewhat good with english. After that you need to know that you're ugly as fuck and then learn that there are other ugly as fucks people in a forum called incel.is and not be paranoid that the feds are gonna come looking for you and also ignore all the social stigma that incels carry.

So id say we're quite a lot actually

There are Latinos here (I'm one of them), but you are correct that compared to Indians or Asians, inceldom is relatively rare. My brutally honest take on it: Latinos are too stupid to understand or accept the blackpill. I'm not saying blackpilled guys are geniuses, but it does take a degree of cognitive capacity. It also takes an amount of humility to accept that you are too ugly for women to want to procreate with you; humility in Latino culture is neither a common nor well-received trait

Other reasons why the blackpill isn't as accepted:

Contrary to what a lot of non-Latinos think, in Latino culture, women are viewed as angelic beings that can do no wrong; some Latin American countries actually have a separate charge when you kill a woman, calling it "femicidio" (femicide). While in the Anglosphere, criticizing women is called misogynist and toxic, in Latino societies, saying bad things about women is viewed as straight out psychotic

Latino men are conditioned from boyhood to take no for an answer, and its not viewed as degrading, cringey, or pathetic to constantly impress a foid so she can become your girlfriend

A man that doesn't have a wife and/or kids past a certain age is viewed as a potential faggot. This thought is common in other parts of the world, but Latinos take it to different heights

soon I will use my US passport and white cock to fuck big booty latinas while you cuckold latinos just cry and fap
based move, if I could I'd do the same.

Ethnics in the West are just straight up retarded.

How can they expect to have a chance if they have to compete with men more handsome and taller than them(aka the white man)? Its obvious that white foids will go for Chads while normies who cant get pink pussy will go for ethnics hoes.

Is the same reason why you dont find curries from Curryland and Ricemen from Riceland often in .is.

It's true. Hispanic culture is very close-knit and everyone's NT as fuck.

If so, then yes, the forum has much less hispanics than expected.

There are more brazilians here than hispanics, despite them outnumbering us by 2 times
But you should keep in mind majority of Braziliancels are from either South or Southeast Brazil where the sexual dynamics are no different from the rest of the West.

However, like 70% of the forum is American. The same question should be applied for any ethnicity.

The answer is simple. Majority of ethnics are from U.S.

As a Latinocel I have no idea, maybe because thugmaxxing is a very common trait among normies which can usually save you from inceldom.
There are Latinos here (I'm one of them), but you are correct that compared to Indians or Asians, inceldom is relatively rare. My brutally honest take on it: Latinos are too stupid to understand or accept the blackpill. I'm not saying blackpilled guys are geniuses, but it does take a degree of cognitive capacity. It also takes an amount of humility to accept that you are too ugly for women to want to procreate with you; humility in Latino culture is neither a common nor well-received trait

Other reasons why the blackpill isn't as accepted:

Contrary to what a lot of non-Latinos think, in Latino culture, women are viewed as angelic beings that can do no wrong; some Latin American countries actually have a separate charge when you kill a woman, calling it "femicidio" (femicide). While in the Anglosphere, criticizing women is called misogynist and toxic, in Latino societies, saying bad things about women is viewed as straight out psychotic

Latino men are conditioned from boyhood to take no for an answer, and its not viewed as degrading, cringey, or pathetic to constantly impress a foid so she can become your girlfriend

A man that doesn't have a wife and/or kids past a certain age is viewed as a potential faggot. This thought is common in other parts of the world, but Latinos take it to different heights
Yeah sadly enough I feel like that's why none of the countries in LATAM are first world yet, the average latino is just too much of a braindead NPC to possess any sort of self awareness or rational thought. They'll just dickride whatever is popular in the west and try to imitate it, which is why SJW bullshit is now plaguing the continent.

I don't feel like our simping culture is that much different from that of USA though, but it's definitely up there especially on boomers.

Porque no habla inglés el idioma es mucho difícil

Porque no habla inglés el idioma es mucho difícil
Spanish and english are like the same fucking language. I can read and understand most spanish.

ill give it a shot when I have enough money honestly.
They definitely like american nigger cock bro. Sure more like white, but theres a fuck ton that love niggers. You have a good chance.