Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why therapy is a scam for men

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
From our friends on 4Chan:

"Oh so you're asexual?" They cannot even fathom Inceldom.

ovER for 4chancels

Foids trying to understand social isolation and Inceldom is like a blind man trying to understand color
They don't know shit about how women really treat men.

Women are incapable of empathy. They are not the most empathetic gender.

4chan is based asf
No it's not. Visit r9k. It's mindless idiots lusting over e girls and trannies 24/7. /pol/ is full of retards. /v/ is reddit.com. /x/ is semi decent if you're bored. /weapons/ is full of trannies.

4chan is a fucking meme nowadays

Women are incapable of empathy. They are not the most empathetic gender.
Could you fucking imagine? Even fucking foid therapist is uncapable to understand the struggle. You can't even teach them empathy

No it's not. Visit r9k. It's mindless idiots lusting over e girls and trannies 24/7. /pol/ is full of retards. /v/ is reddit.com. /x/ is semi decent if you're bored. /weapons/ is full of trannies.

4chan is a fucking meme nowadays
There are many incels over there tho

Could you fucking imagine? Even fucking foid therapist is uncapable to understand the struggle. You can't even teach them empathy
Foid therapist idea of empathy = regurgitating what she heard others saying

There are many incels over there tho
There's more unaware incels who spend their days lusting over cruel BPD bitches than there is genuine incels. You can't have a nice blackpill thread without it being hyjacked by obnoxious masculinity copers and femoid vermine.

It's literally their job to have empathy and they miserably fail. You can't make it up.

So do I. My blood pressure spikes whenever I hear a woman speak. I wish they didn't exist
Same. I am not even asking for gf anymore. Just wipe out all women,

It's like normies can barely conceive the existence of people like us

therapy is very bad for INCELS!!!

I remember seeing this one heart-breaking story of an incel who witnessed a paraplegic boy who went to a school dance, maybe it was on reddit.

Because of his disability he wasn't able to dance, but a femoid teacher, out of pity, decided to "dance" with him. The paraplegic boy bursted into tears recognizing his situation and that the teacher was taking pity on him. But even he knew it. He was like a bird with broken wings. Completely broken being, worth absolutely nothing.

Therapy can't fix everyones problems. Its usually women, normies and Chads whose problems can be solved simply by talking to someone. Not ugly bottom feeding mentally ill spergs like us though. We don't have any social value to anyone. No one will ever cherish us or want us. Therapy will not fix that, it couldn't.

When I told about being involuntary virgin 2 months before 21 I was accused of being faggot.

therapy is shit for incels